A new festival each month beginning on the first and ending on the 30th of the month (with the exception of December when we don't have one but will accept submissions).
Women's Only Entertainment (WOEFF) is a MONTHLY online festival for shorts of various lengths. Online meaning that we have judges who vote on all submissions accepted into the festival. There is no LIVE event currently.
If you're looking for an exciting live event, we suggest you take a look at and submit to a LIVE award event (inaugural event March 8, 2018), much like the academy awards but for women filmmakers only. Silhouette Awards. Be sure to check it out at: https://filmfreeway.com/festival/SilhouetteAwards
Winners are announced on that date on our Facebook page and by email.
WOMEN MUST BE INVOLVED IN THE FILM IN ONE OF THE ROLES LISTED IN RULES!!
Make sure to LIKE us and follow us on Facebook for updates and winners posted.
Awards & Prizes
Winners can post our laurels for official selection and official winner on anything they would like to use to promote their film.
MAKE SURE YOU GIVE YOUR FEMALE CAST AND CREW AN OPPORTUNITY TO WIN -- Either make sure you list them on your submission or by email so we know (if you email put the word FEMALE CREW in your subject line) WE SUPPORT WOMEN IN FILM! So help us do so by listing them.
Rules & Terms
Rules & Terms (plain and simple)
PLEASE READ THE RULES BELOW THOROUGHLY BEFORE SUBMITTING:
1. WOMEN HAVE TO BE INVOLVED WITH ONE OF THE FILM IN KEY ROLES IN FRONT OF AND OR BEHIND THE CAMERA!!! This includes: Lead, Director, Producer, DP, Cinematographer, Writer, or Editing
2. No refunds at any time for any reason. This is non-negotiable. Do NOT send what we do not ask for. (No musicals, No educational, No screenplays)
3. This festival is for films either short or feature in length. Submissions in languages other than English must be subtitled in English.
4. Multiple entries are allowed. You can submit more than one film to the same category. But keep in mind the entry fee must be paid for each one.
5. You must own all of the rights to anything you submit to the festival.
6. Films with brief nudity will be considered (NO porn type films accepted, period)