The NZ Web Fest is New Zealand's festival for online content, web series, shows, YouTube channels, fiction, factual, and anything in between. If it was made for online, it's probably eligible for consideration.
On Saturday 18 November, #NZWF17 will present a day of panel discussions, presentations and screenings - including all titles nominated for awards - followed in the evening by the #NZWF17 awards ceremony.
On Sunday 19, we'll present a day of screenings - including a special programme of all the #NZWF17 award winners plus some Q&A screenings with the creators of some of the shows.
#NZWF17 selections are now live here: http://www.nzwebfest.co.nz/nzwf17-selections/
Awards & Prizes
#NZWF17 will present awards across a number of categories. Some are open to NZ entries only, others welcome entries from anywhere.
Prizes for 2017 include subscriptions to our partners InkTip and iPitch.TV.
Rules & Terms
Terms and conditions
1. By submitting to the NZ Web Fest, you :
a. acknowledge you have read, understood and agreed to these terms & conditions
b. confirm you own or hold appropriate rights to all content submitted, including licensed material eg music.
c. release NZ Web Fest from any and all claims and/or liabilities arising from NZ Web Fest's use of material submitted
3. Submissions made to NZ Web Fest are valid on receipt by NZ Web Fest or its agents of all required material and payment of the submission fee, if any.
4. Submission does not guarantee selection. Submissions are final. They may not be withdrawn, and fees are not refundable.
5. By submitting you grant NZ Web Fest non-exclusive rights to:
a. use still images and clips of up to 20 seconds each from your submission(s) for the purposes of documenting and promoting the NZ Web Fest
b. screen your submission (in whole or part) during the NZ Web Fest
6. NZ Web Fest decisions on selection, awards nomination and judging are final and binding.
7. In the event of any dispute with the NZ Web Fest, NZ laws shall apply.