- This is A Monthly Screening Short Film Festival based in Bali, Indonesia.
- There is NO SUBMISSION FEE
- There is NO NOTIFICATION DATE (or it will have to updated monthly).
- SUBMISSION DEADLINES is open all years (NO DEADLINES / Rolling Deadline)
- Minikino treated FILMFREEWAY platform as our online database, that our programming division will be able to curate and get our Monthly Programming focusing on specific theme.
- THERE WILL BE NOTIFICATION AND FURTHER DETAILED CORRESPONDENCE, IF YOUR SHORT FILM(S) BEEN SELECTED FOR OUR SCREENING PROGRAMS. Formally, we will do it at least 30 days prior to the event schedule.
- For the MINIKINO FILM WEEK Annual Festival, please go to https://filmfreeway.com/festival/MINIKINOFILMWEEK.
MINIKINO MONTHLY SCREENING & DISCUSSION has started since September 2002, is organized by Minikino (minikino.org), Indonesia film organization focusing on short films.
Presenting short film programs from Indonesia and International short programs and other special program, as well as complimentary sessions of events and workshops. These screening and discussion of short films are attended by the filmmakers in whichever possible ways; including intercontinental online chat using skype video conference to virtually meeting their audiences
Minikino Monthly Screening & Discussion designed to support exchange and networking, that Minikino keeps finding new short films and even more talented filmmakers. This ensures a continuity of excellent selections of short films to distribute all around Indonesia and the world.
MINIKINO MONTHLY SCREENING & DISCUSSION IS ALWAYS A FREE EVENTS; FREE ENTRY & OPEN FOR PUBLIC - We put age ratings/classifications & other information for viewing guide. Events are supported by donations, and also by in-kind from individuals & venue partners
Minikino is based in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
Our Mailing Address is:
c/o Irama Indah
Denpasar 80113, Bali
Follow Minikino's Events through social media(s)
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram: @minikinoevents
***culture can only exist and develop with exchange, not isolation. Through Minikino's monthly screening and discussion, Minikino promotes exchange and networking amongst filmmakers and the audience. By distributing and encouraging people to see what other people are doing, Minikino ensures that the circle of creation can be elevated into a spiral, in which better and better work are continuously being created.***
Submit your short film to annual event: Minikino Film Week https://filmfreeway.com/festival/MINIKINOFILMWEEK.
Awards & Prizes
1. If your short film have been selected for Minikino Monthly Screening programs, we will let you know at least 1 month in advance before the scheduled Monthly Screening & Discussion Event
2. Digitally printed Certificates on pdf format send to filmmakers with officially selected film(s) for the Monthly Screening & Discussion Programs.
3. Screening Report Form upon filmmaker(s) request
4. MEET & GREET WITH YOUR AUDIENCE online; Minikino will offer filmmakers with the selected work to arrange live video skype meeting.
Skype session scheduled right after your film(s) screening, to have a moderated film panel discussion with your audience from wherever you are in the universe.
You will need to have skype account and good internet connection - check out some of the video documentations in https://www.youtube.com/user/minikinoevents.
Rules & Terms
1. Short Film with MAXIMUM OR LESS than 25 mins of duration ONLY.
2. Please help us to put your work into the right categories.
3. There is no entry fee.
4. There is no deadline date (it's a rolling deadline). The event is holds monthly.
5. Please notify us if your work(s) contains strong sexual content, explicit nudity & graphic violence (any explicit adult content)
6. English subtitle is needed for a 'non-english' language used in the film.
7. Minikino programming team will work on Indonesian (Bahasa) Subtitle for selected non-Indonesian short film, and it will be based on your english language / subtitle.