Welcome to one of the Most Popular Film Festivals in the world.
AIMAFF is a monthly film festival. Every month a film wins the award of the current month. At the end of the year, the 12 monthly winners compete for the annual award of BEST MOVIE OF THE YEAR.
BY CREATORS FOR CREATORS
AIMAFF has a monthly format to showcase and award more films in a shorter amount of time, leading to immediate award and selection notifications. Each month different creators submit their films.
Films from the Festival de Cannes, Sundance Film Festival and Drama International Short Film Festival have submitted to our festival.
Every month from the 1st until the 31st of the calendar our submissions are open, the first days of the next month our special jury selects the WINNERS and the SPECIAL MENTIONS of the previous month.
Winners of each month are heavily promoted throughout our social media and website with trailer posts, photos from the film, directors & producers promotion and custom specialized wreath.
The winners of the categories ’BEST FEATURE MOVIE OF THE MONTH’’ and ‘’BEST SHORT MOVIE OF THE MONTH’’ qualify to the ''MOVIE OF THE MONTH AWARD'', and from there to the actual final screening event in Athens, Greece and compete for a CASH PRIZE of 500$ plus the MOVIE OF THE YEAR AWARD.
12 FEATURE FILMS AND 12 SHORTS FILMS TO SHOWCASE ALL THE MONTHS OF THE YEAR ALL AROUND THE GLOBE
RULES OF AIMAFF
1) ALL FILMS CREATED AFTER 2017 ARE APPLICABLE TO THE FESTIVAL
2) FILMS THAT ARE NOT IN ENGLISH OR GREEK LANGUAGE ARE REQUIRED TO CONTAIN ENGLISH SUBTITLES
3) WORLDWIDE MOVIE ACCEPTANCE. MOVIES FROM ALL OVER THE GLOBE ARE APPLICABLE TO SUBMIT.
4) AGREE TO FEATURE YOUR FILM ON OUR MONTHLY TRAILER IF IT WINS ANY KIND OF AWARD OR SPECIAL MENTION.
5) THE MONTHLY WINNERS OF THE ‘’BEST FEATURE FILM’’ AND ‘’BEST SHORT FILM’’ QUALIFY FOR THE FINAL SCREENING EVENT IN ATHENS, GREECE.
6) AFTER SUBMITTING YOUR WORK YOU PROVIDE THE RIGHTS TO AIMAFF TO USE STILL FRAMES FROM YOUR FILM FOR PROMOTIONAL MATERIAL.