Fun filled three day event in Ocoee, Florida (15 minutes from Disney World) over the Labor Day weekend (September 1-3, 2017). Networking opportunities, panel discussions, screenings on three screens, excellent award show with guest presenters. Hotel venue walking distance to theater venue. VIP cocktail party and brunch.
All official selections receive one (1) free daily Filmmaker or Movie Watcher Pass ($105.00 Value). Includes panel discussions, special screenings & award show. Good for all three days. Selections may upgrade to a festival "All Access Pass" ($200 value) for an additional fifty dollars ($50). "All Access passes include admissions to all screenings, events, networking parties, VIP Buffet and beer, wine, soda, food and entertainment at the VIP venue.
Our festival was named to the "Top 25 Film Festivals Worth the Entry Fee" in MovieMaker Magazine - 2012 and received a top 100 Film Festival rating by FilmFreeway in September 2016. Come celebrate Independent Film with us.
Awards & Prizes
Winning filmmaker in each category receives a beautiful plaque presented at our elaborate award show. Distributors will be present.
BEST STUDENT PROJECT (College or High School) will receive a cash payment of $2500** in addition to the Plaque.
**Student MUST be present at the festival award show to receive cash prize.
There is also an award for BEST FLORIDA PROJECT and AUDIENCE CHOICE.
Rules & Terms
1. Film project MUST have been completed after June 1, 2016.
2. Three (3) DVD judging copies MUST be submitted. This is in addition to placing your film online for screening. Not all of our 25 festival judges like to view on computer. Failure to comply MAY cause disqualification.
3. Decisions of the selection committee are final.
4. Entry Fee must be paid at time of submission.
5. Filmmakers will allow clips from their projects to be used for advertising and promotions.
6. No returns unless a self address stamped envelope is provided by filmmaker.