Fun filled three day event in Mount Dora, Florida (40 minutes from Disney World) over the weekend of September 7th through September 9th. Networking opportunities, panel discussions, screenings, excellent award show with guest presenters. Hotel venue with shuttle bus to the theater venues. VIP cocktail party and brunch.
All official selections receive one (1) free daily Filmmaker or Movie Watcher Pass ($105.00 Value). Includes panel discussions, special screenings & award show. Good for all three days. Selections may upgrade to a festival "All Access Pass" ($200 value) for an additional Seventy-five dollars ($75). "All Access passes include admissions to all screenings, events, networking parties, VIP Buffet and beer, wine, soda, food and entertainment at the VIP venue.
Our festival was named to the "Top 25 Film Festivals Worth the Entry Fee" in MovieMaker Magazine - 2012 and received a top 100 Film Festival rating by FilmFreeway in September 2016. Come celebrate Independent Film with us.
Winning filmmaker in each category receives a beautiful plaque presented at our elaborate award show. Distributors will be present.
BEST STUDENT PROJECT (College or High School) receives a beautiful plaque at our elaborate award show.
There is also an award for BEST FLORIDA PROJECT and AUDIENCE CHOICE.
1. Film project MUST have been completed after June 1, 2017.
2. Three (3) DVD judging copies MUST be submitted. This is in addition to placing your film online for screening. Not all of our 25 festival judges like to view on computer. Failure to comply MAY cause disqualification.
3. Decisions of the selection committee are final.
4. Entry Fee must be paid at time of submission.
5. Filmmakers will allow clips from their projects to be used for advertising and promotions.
6. No returns unless a self address stamped envelope is provided by filmmaker.