Cinemaking International Film Award (CIFA) is an International film award based in Bangladesh. Award given by "Cinemaking" a largest film distribution and coproduction company in south Asia.
The call for entries for Cinemaking International Film Award has is now open!
Submission Fee Free
From CIFA's short listed film will be directly entry in Cinemaking International Film Festival (CIFF)
Cinemaking International Film Festival organized by Dhaka Festival.
Visit for more information on CIFF : www.dhakafestival.com
If you have any question you can contact our facebook page cineMaking
Awards and Facilities of Cinemaking International Film Award (CIFA)
(1) We provide appreciation certificate to every submitted films by CIFA
(2) Special award for any classic best film (Production year is not matter)
(3) Selected films promoted and distributed in globally by Cinemaking Distribution
(4) Short listed film are curating in some different international film festival
(5) We are organizing a public screening in different country with pay (Only Selected very good film)
(6) International Theatre and OTT selling help by Cinemaking Marketing
(7) Cinemaking will make a coproduction with some best filmmaker/producer (CIFF/CIFA award wining)
(7) Cinemaking Network Membership,
(9) Each every category/Genre short listed (5/10) film will directly entry in Cinemaking International Film Festival official nomination for competition
Awards of Cinemaking International Film Festival (CIFF)
We provide award each an every categories-
(a) Best Film
(b) Best Director
(c) Best Screenplay
(d) Best Cinematography
(e) Best Art direction
(f) Best Actor ( Male)
(g) Best Actress ( Female)
(H) Best Supporting Actor ( Male)
(i) Best Supporting Actress ( Female)
(j) Best Music director
(k) Best Original Score
(l) Best Sound Editor
(m) Best Film Editor
(n) Best Costume Designer
(o) any Special Mansion
Rules & Terms:
Cinemaking is an International Distribution and Coproduction company, we are try to promote film globally. So if you submit your film in CIFA, you must observation our rules and terms.
* If you submit your film for CIFA, you must give us permission for screening in different countries with legal process.
*If we will screening in theatre for commercial screening, we will must pay you.
* If we are organizing a festival screening not commercial, we never pay you.
* If you interested to sell your screening or copywrite, we will coopratative by our company legal process, If we are both agreed, we can moving together.
* All decision reserved for CIFA & CIFF authority.