Burgas International Film Festival is concentrated on developing a platform for a film festival of the Black Sea region ( Bulgaria, Romania, Moldova, Ukraine, Russia, Georgia, Armenia, Turkey and Greece). The main idea of the festival is to meet the public with pieces of contemporary art and to show the rich resource of the regional art which contribute to the change of perception.
Best Feature Film -Danny Lerner Award
Best Documentary film
Best Short Film
The second edition of the Burgas International Film Festival will be held in Burgas, Bulgaria from 20-th to 27-th of July 2018.
• Entrants will receive an e-mail confirmation for successful submission of their entry forms.
The Selection Committee of BIFF consists of three members. They could be film professionals from all areas of the film industry.
• Each film which has fully completed set of documents for participation will be reviewed by the Selection Committee.
• Films, propagandizing pornography, racial, ethnical and/or religious, gender or sexual discrimination or violence will be ignored.
• Once a film has been selected it cannot be withdrawn from the Festival programme during the event.
• The screening copies of the films selected for the official competition program must be uploaded at the Festival Cloud - storage no later than April 20th 2017.
• If a film is selected, the director or producer of the work must provide a copy of the film in the format, specified in the Entry Form.
• Each filmmaker can present for the competition program up to four movies, made during the previous and the current year (2017, 2018).
• The Festival does not pay fees to the authors for film screenings.
• Each movie will be screened ones.
• The films must have a clear copyright. The Festival is not liable for claims of a third party to infringe a copyright or related right.