Another Independent International Film Festival (AIFF) is unlike any other festival you’re going to be a part of. While we would like to see the newest films, we also believe that there are a lot of really good films that have been completed in the past and haven’t been seen by as many audiences as they could have.
Most film festivals will ask for only the newest films, with premiere status given to them. We’re the opposite of this idea, we want films completed BEFORE January 2019, if you have a film that was made sometime between August 1, 1890 and January 1, 2019, and have the rights to screen it, then we want to see your film!
Some helpful bits of information:
We will not accept any film that is an Exploitation film, (as per industry description). If our submission team feels that your film is exploitative, the film will be disqualified immediately.
If your film is in ANY language other than English, we do require that you have English subtitles burned into the film. Closed Captioning doesn't work with our playback system for the festival.
If your film is chosen to play at the festival, we require the film to be MPG-2 file. Our submission team will contact you with information on how to get the film to us.
Best Film, Any Category
Best Foreign Entry
Best Domestic Entry
Best Short Subject
1. I have read, understood and complied with all eligibility requirements of the categories for which I would like this film to be considered.
2. To the best of my knowledge, all of the statements in this document are true.
3. This film is not subject to litigation nor is threatened by any litigation.
4. I am duly authorized to submit this film to the Festival and its Competition and understand if accepted, that the Festival holds the right to screen my film for Festival screening and non-commercial promotional purposes and to extract clips from this film for promotional purposes.
5. I understand that the Another Independent International Film Festival are not responsible for any type of damage to or loss of the print during screenings, at any other time during the course of the Festival, while the film is in the Festival’s possession or while en route to or from the Festival, and I release the Another Independent International Film Festival and from any and all liabilities regarding damage to or loss of the print while en route to/from the Festival or while it is in their possession.
6. Should this film win an award at the Another Independent International Film Festival, I am authorized and/or empowered by all parties legally representing this film to name the individual(s) listed on the Award Designation List (to be received upon notice of selection to Festival) to receive any and all award(s). If a film is eligible for an award and no one was designated to accept the award, the award will be deemed forfeit and another award winner will be chosen.
7. In the event the designated party is unable to attend the awards ceremony, I understand that the director and/or producer of the film as listed in the credits of the film shall accept any and all awards in their stead.
8. If selected as a participant in the Festival, television ready media clips of the film must be provided by the date provided on notice of selection.
9. I am aware Festival may provide critics an opportunity to review films prior to the Festival
10. I understand that shipping charges of the screening copy of my film to the Festival are my responsibility and the Festival will not return my film to me.