American Film & Literature Festival is a monthly film and script festival which showcases interesting and ground-breaking storytelling experience on our online platform. All the monthly winners will automatically be eligible for the final round of annual winners each year. The screening has cancelled this year. AFLF offers prizes each month, as well as the opportunity to be showcased in partnership with other festivals in the US and in other countries. The competition is fierce with multiple entries globally each month, but the exposure is amazing. For filmmakers, this is a great place to be seen. For film lovers, there are dozens of rising stars that are showing their works online at this festival.
Trophies and Certificates to be announced online and will be mailed. We have cancelled our Event due to the Coronavirus pandemic!
1. Entries must be submitted for pre-screening through FilmFreeWay.com. If you use a secured link, you are REQUIRED to keep us updated with passwords or your film may be rejected.
2. All films must be in English or have English subtitles at the time submitted.
3. Only Short Film Entries are allowed should not exceed 30 minutes in duration excluding titles provided the titles don’t last for more than 2 extra minutes. Screenplays shouldn't exceed more than 10 pages.
4. Films previously entered and screened at our festival are not eligible for re-entry in subsequent years.
5. In the event of a film being withdrawn, the festival will not be liable to refund the fee or return the materials entered.
6. One entry fee per category. The same film can be entered one or more categories, but each category requires an entry fee.
7. Scripts must be the original work of the author(s) and the date of submission must be wholly-owned and controlled by the author(s). If a script has been sold, is currently under option, is being produced, or is in any other way encumbered by a third party on the date of submission, the script is not eligible for an award. If a script is optioned, sold, or produced after it has been entered, it will remain eligible in this year’s contest.
8. All scripts in English only.