Her International Film Festival
Ireland’s one & Only Young Women In Film Film Festival for young female filmmakers age 10-25 by Killarney Young Filmmakers
Based in Killarney, Co Kerry
Promoting & Celebrating young women in the film industry
And Bring the story of female filmmakers to a bigger screen and audience, We believe that there is hope for the future of young women in the film and we focus on the next generation of female filmmakers.
Her International Film Festival believes in the passion and creativity of young women in film and television, We are devoted to building a strong community of inspired and creative young filmmakers across the world.
First Time Female Filmmaker
Young Female Filmmaker of the Year
Best of Festival Award
Best Student Film
Best Short Film
Before you send us your film, please make sure you have read the following:
The film must be
Made by 10 - 25-year-old Filmmakers
Films are eligible if young women are in two or more of the following positions: director, writer, producer, director of photography, editor, or composer.
We have a Category For a Male Director/ Producers to Nominatee an Actress For The Best Actress
- All the images and soundtracks used in your film must be your own or you must have the permission of the copyright holder to use their music/images in your film.
- Films in a language other than English must be subtitled in English unless dialogue or commentary is unnecessary for comprehension and appreciation.
- Please make sure that your Film will is downloadable on FilmFreeway
- Please submit two still images from your film, any poster artwork, and press materials that can be used for promotional purposes (Hi-resolution JPEG – no more than 3MB in size).
- Films submitted for consideration must be clearly marked with the film title, director/filmmaker name, age, running time, and contact details. Please ensure you have included everything requested in the pack and on the form.
- We do not guarantee films will be selected for Her International Film Festival, but we will notify all submitters, whether selected or not, by Aug 10, 2020.