The Tripoli Film festival is a cinematic event conceived to ameliorate the image of the city of Tripoli (Lebanon) with three main objectives:
• Enriching our local cultural environment in Tripoli.
• Promoting the rich cultural heritage of Tripoli and its local artists.
• Branding and Marketing Tripoli and its region as a highly promising tourist destination.
Best Feature Movie
Best Short Film
• Eligible Movies:
Feature Film - 80 - 105 min / Short Movie - less than 20 min / Animation - less than 20 min / Feature Documentary - from 50 to 90 min / Short Documentary - less than 20 min.
• Films completion dates should not be earlier than May 2017.
• Movies shot in Lebanon partially or completely should enclose a copy of the Lebanese “Sécurité Gérnérale” shooting permit.
• Submission of a film materials and entry form does not guarantee screening during the festival, or during any of the out of competition events parallel to the festival.
• The submitter grants Tripoli Film Festival the rights to present his/her film to the press and to screen it during the festival days if selected.
• Tripoli Film Festival screens only films available on Blu Ray and in MOV format.
• Entrants will be contacted only if selected for the festival official selection or the out of competition events.
• If your film is selected for the TFF 2019 offical selection, you accept to send, if the organizer found it necessary, the final screening copy via an express courier on your expenses ASAP after the selection announcement. Otherwise, your film will be disqualified.
• The submitter grants Tripoli Film Festival the rights to present his film in the “TFF Video Library” for free private screening.
• By submitting your film to Tripoli Film Festival 2019, you are granting the organizers the rights to screen your movie in the out of competition events parallel to the festival during 2019.
• By submitting the entry form and related material, the Producer / Director (owner of the rights) accepts to grant Tripoli Film Festival, by the person of its Founder and Director Mr. Elias Jacques Khlat, the rights to print and screen publicly any material submitted to the festival and to use it for any promotional activity covering the festival.
• By submitting the film to Tripoli Film Festival, you declare that all rights on the film are acquired.
• We insure that personal data in the entry form, subject of your movie submission, will stay confidential for the festival internal use only and will not be shared.