Nature, wildlife, mountaineering, climbing, landscape, underwater world, biodiversity, flora, extreme and adventure sports, historical places, heritage, expeditions & routes, food and drinks etc. will be the reference of the first edition in Travel Fest Albania contest , on the big screen where a large audience will enjoy videos, films and documentaries as well.
Travel Fest will take place in Tirana, capital city of Albania, on July 18-24, 2022. During festival days the participants can register for day trips in the museum city of Berat, National Park of Divjaka, ancient fortress of Petrela and the historical city of Kruja – all expenses are covered by the festival.
Winners will be awarded at a special ceremony on the last day of the Festival and can register for a three days trip in Valbona valley to enjoy a beautiful experience in Albanian Alps and showing their films in front of tourists visiting the area.
Best Travel Fest Film
Best Nature & Wildlife Film
Best Environment & Ecology Film
Best Destinations Film
Best History & Heritage Film
Best Adventure Film
Best Expeditions & Routes Film
Best Food & Drink Film
Best Tv & Web Series
Best Commercial video
Best Mobile Film
Best Drone Film
Best Animation Film
Best Albanian Film
Best Sound Designer
• The submitter guarantees the full rights to the submission, this also applies to attached press and advertising material.
• Film screenings of the submitted films are free of charge for the organizer. Demo fees, license fees and / or costs of any kind will not be due or will be borne by the submitter. Rights of third parties must not be violated, the responsibility lies with the submitter. Costs of any kind are not covered by the festival and are the responsibility of the submitter.
• Submitted films may not have been published before 01.01.2019.
• Film must be submitted in English or with English subtitles. The submitter is responsible for the correctness of the translation.
• Submission is only possible via FilmFreeway https://filmfreeway.com/TravelFestAlbania. All films must be available for download from FilmFreeway either via Vimeo or YouTube link.
• The festival reserves the right to reclassify festival entries into other categories where this is deemed appropriate.
• The festival organization does not accept any responsibility for the cancellation of the festival due to force majeure.
• All films should be submitted electronically in resolution: Full HD (1920×1080 pixels), 16: 9 (other resolution accepted for mobile films), Video codec: H.264, Audio codec: AAC, format: MP4, MOV, AVI. DVDs or other media will not be accepted.
• Unsolicited submitted materials will not be returned.
• The submission fee may vary depending on the time of submission. The fee is payable on the day of submission - exclusive early bird discount may apply.
• More than one film per submitter may be submitted. Each submission requires separate submission documents and a separate fee.
• A refund of the festival fee is not possible under any circumstances.
• A pre-jury, organized by the festival management, will nominate up to 15 films in each category (up to 30 films/videos on Commercial, Mobile and Drone category).
• The main jury selects the respective winners from the nominated films in each category. The jury may award special prizes.
• All nominated films and the respective winners must be confirmed by the festival management. The decisions of the jury are not contestable and not subject to any legal appeal.
• Winners who can not attend the festival and wish to receive their trophy after the festival, must inform the organization and pay the respective shipping costs.
• The cost of the accommodation will be covered by the Festival for three days, including transport from the airport.
• After the awards are announced, the finalists of the festival can take a three days trip in Valbona valley with the best guides to enjoy a beautiful experience in Albanian Alps and showing their films in front of tourists visiting the area. Full details of registration will be announced soon.
• The Festival participants stay in partner hotels of the Festival. Private reservations will not be accepted.
• With the submission, the submitter assures that he has read, understood and accepted all regulations of the Festival.
• The festival reserves the right to compile entries on a “Festival Reel” or similar, also in processed form, and to distribute the same on a medium deemed appropriate by the festival. This also applies to stills/images provided to the festival. The entrants transfer all rights appropriate in this context upon entrance of the festival entry to the festival. • The festival reserves the right to use all recordings taken at the festival for any promotional purpose in any medium deemed appropriate by the festival. The festival reserves the right to exclude entries from the competition.
• Changes to the regulations can be made by the festival management at any time.
• Submission deadline is 05.05.2022.