Presented by Filmmakers Magazine (FilmMakers.com).
Build and Grow a Loyal Fan Base
Secure financial support!
The trailer, teaser, or preview may be for any project and used to promote said project at any stage including, but not limited to, conceptual, developmental, pre-production, production, post-production or completed work. It may represent a fictional feature film or video movie, short film or documentary, book (complete, incomplete, published, or un-published) e-book, multimedia project, educational video, music video, TV Show, web series or video trailer. The trailer, teaser or preview may also promote a cause about which you want the world to know.
Music artists and talented songrwriters this is your chance to gain exposure in the film community. Submit your song, sountrack or lyrics today.
Generate exposure! Build and grow a loyal fan base! Secure financial support from potential investors or sponsorship. Use it as a pitch. Whatever your reason is, FilmMakers Global Movie Trailer Festival can be your ally in getting you closer to the dream.
BEST OVERALL SUBMISSION (SHORT FILM OR TRAILER) WILL BE AWARDED THE EMERGING ARTIST AWARD (Trophy) for best submission of the year.
OTHER AWARDS AND PRIZES - TRAILERS (See short Film Awards below)
The best overall Trailer Submission (promoting a movie, book, new media project, etc) will be awarded: (Festival Awards include)
1) Best Trailer of the Festival awarded Emerging Artist Award Certificate
2) Best Student Trailer of the Festival Award Certificate
3) Best Feature Length Screenplay Award Certificate
4) Best Soundtrack of the Festival Award Certificate
5) Best Songwriter of the Festival Award Certificate
6) Top 5 Trailers will be promoted to distribution companies worldwide
7) Top 5 trailers will be promoted on the filmmakers sites
8) Top 5 runners up to be promoted on the filmmakers sites.
Global Recognition is our aim and promoting and rewarding Creative Artists is our end game. Short Film Festival Awards include:
AWARDS AND PRIZES - SHORT FILM
1) Emerging Artist Award Trophy & Laurel for Best Short Film of the Festival.
2) Emerging Artist Award Laurel For Best Student Short Film of the Festival Award.
3) Emerging Artist Award Certificate* for Best Short Film Director
4) Emerging Artist Award Certificate* for Best Short Film Producer
5) Emerging Artist Award Certificate for Best Short Film Male Actor.
6) Emerging Artist Award Certificate for Best Short Film Female Actor.
7) Emerging Artist Award Certificate for Best Production Design.
8) Emerging Artist Award Certificate for Best Costume Design
9) Emerging Artist Award Certificate for Best Music Composer
10) Emerging Artist Award Certificate for Best Sound
11) Emerging Artist Award Certificate for Best Soundtrack
11) Emerging Artist Award Certificate for Best Film Editor
FilmMakers Global Movie Trailer Festival (FGMTF)
FilmMakers Global New Media, Book & Movie Trailer Festival is open to anyone (world wide) except all employees, directors, associates, festival judges, and, the immediate families of FilmMakers.com, the affiliates and sponsors and their immediate families.
The movie trailer, book trailer, media trailer, etc. must run no less than 10 seconds and no more than 4 1/2 minutes.
RULES & GUIDELINES
The trailer must either be the original work of submitter or the submitter has secured all the rights and has all the paperwork available upon request.
Rules & Terms - Short Film
1. The short film must run no less than 120 seconds and no more than 49 minutes.
2. The short film must either be the original work of submitter or the submitter has secured all the rights and has all the paperwork available upon demand to GTF.
3. All submissions must be uploaded online (filmfreeway.com, Youtube.com or Vimeo.com)
4. If dialogue and/or title cards in the short film are in a language other than English, you must provide English subtitles or title cards (or script) that will accurately represent the dialogue.
5. The winners, finalists and semifinalists grant permission to FilmMakers.com to: post on its web site, social media sites, festival related sites, affiliates sites, etc. the trailer, pictures, a clip or clips, or any part thereof including but not limited to video, audio, content, music, names, etc; use their names and/or likenesses, for publicity and promotional, ongoing festival funding efforts, and other festival related purposes and activities, without any compensation.
6. Festival applicants must accept without reservation the decisions rendered by the jurors.
7. Contestant understands and accepts without reservation that he/she/ is an independent contractor and FilmMakers.com or GFF is not responsible for withholding any taxes or payments to any government agency, at any level, be it state/provincial, local or federal in any country.
Short Film - 2 to 12 minutes
The short film or documentary can be in any genre or language. For language other than English subtitles or a script are required. The film must run no less than 2 minutes and no longer than 12 minutes
Short Film - 12:01 to 49 minutes
The short film or documentary can be in any genre or language. For language other than English subtitles or a script are required. The film must run no less than 12:01 minutes and no longer than 49 minutes.
All submissions must be uploaded online (Youtube.com or Vimeo.com)
(If user name and/or password is required please infom us via email)
Any copyrighted material used in the trailer. like music, images, talent, dialogue, content, etc must have the permission of owner (s). In the event the trailer is a finalist in the Filmmakers Global Trailer Festival, the producer of trailer or submitter will have all documentation available upon request.
If dialogue and/or title cards in the trailer are in a language other than English, you must provide English subtitles and/or title cards that will accurately represent the dialogue.
Include your trailer's TITLE on the trailer.
Applicants under the age of 18 years old must have a parent or guardian submit the application on their behalf, and agree with all the terms of FGMTF.
If the applicant is a finalist or semifinalist he/she/they agree to give FilmMakers.com the permission to post on any of its web sites, the synopsis, photo, and trailer.
Contest applicants must accept without reservation the decisions rendered by the jurors