Florida's Original Horror Film Festival! Started in 2003 The Halloween Horror Picture Show has screened 100's of Short and Feature Films giving Independent Filmmakers and opportunity to screen their films to the fans and also to introduce their work, have Q&A's and even sell their merch!
Many genre stars have been Celebrity Guests at previous events and vendors from all over come to sell Horror related items. It's a great place to network and get your film seen by the people who want to see it most!
The overall 'Best of the Fest' Short and the 'Best of the Fest' Feature will receive an HHPS Trophy and MORE!
Celebrity Judges to be announced soon!
The event will be held at MegaCon in Orlando, Florida! Make sure to visit our Official site for more gory details as they become available!
The overall "Best of the Fest" Short and Feature will receive a unique Halloween Horror Picture Show Trophy!
Winners will also receive an Official Selection to the upcoming Saints & Sinners Film Festival!
Each 'Official Selection' will receive feedback on their film from the Celebrity Judges
All entries must be submitted via Private Link for review purposes and then if accepted, will need to submit a DVD or Blu-ray.
1. As author/ director/ producer/ cinematographer of the short film (material), I/ we have submitted to HHPS, I/ we warrant as sole and exclusive owner(s) of all legal right and title thereto have absolute authority to submit the enclosed material to HHPS.
2. I/ we will indemnify and hold harmless HHPS, its sponsors and partners, individually and collectively, from and against all claims, demands, losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses including legal expenses arising out of or in connection with any and all claims, or third party claims based on the material submitted to HHPS.
3. HHPS entrants will permit HHPS to use the title of the work submitted and the logline, their name, contact information and/ or likeness & publicity stills in pre & post publicity & promotional efforts.
4. HHPS Submissions must be English language or English subtitled.
5. Include title and name of contact on all media, materials, and containers.
6. Do not send originals. HHPS is not responsible for materials lost or damaged in transit.
7. HHPS Submissions must be available for screening during the HHPS Event.
8. HHPS reserves the right to change submission categories.
9. HHPS Eligibility and category determinations, along with prize awards, are the sole discretion of the Festival.
10. I/ we have read, understand and agree to, and will abide by, all of the rules & regulations posted.