Film submissions for the 2020 Flyway Film Festival will open January 3, 2020 and run through May 15, 2020!
Flyway is an independent film festival along the shores of the Mississippi River in Pepin, Alma, and Stockholm, Wisconsin, USA with other locations to be announced for 2019. We are one of Moviemaker Magazine's 25 Coolest Film Festivals in the World and located along one of the Huffington Post's Prettiest Drives in America!
The twelfth annual Flyway Film Festival will take place October 8-11, 2020.
Film Submissions for the 2020 Flyway Film Festival are open from Jan. 3-May 15, 2020. *Take advantage of our Free Submission Period Jan. 3-31, 2020!*
Here are the rules:
1. Films that have been previously submitted to the Flyway Film Festival are not eligible.
2. Films must have been completed on or after December 31, 2018.
3. Films in theatrical release in Wisconsin or Minnesota prior to, or at the time of the festival (October 8-11, 2020) are not eligible.
4. Film screeners will only be accepted via FilmFreeway.
5. Entrant confirms and warrants required legal authority to submit the entry into the Festival and to use all music, images, and content in the entry.
6. Entrant will allow usage of clips from the film for promotional use on television, radio, in print, and at live Festival events.
7. All entries must be either in English or subtitled in English. Non-English entries submitted without subtitles are not eligible.
8. Student film entries must include proof of student status at the time of production (i.e., copy of student ID, transcript, etc. and should be emailed at time of entry to firstname.lastname@example.org with entry title in subject line of the email).