The Film Contest is a Quarterly based international film contest. We accept short films, documentaries, animations, music video and web series of any genre. Each edition our jury members, who are formed by the industry specialists, watch, review, and rate for the submitted films. We announce the official selection at the start of following season on our website. Next, with a second cycle of reviews, the winners of the months are announced at each category.
• Best Short film
• 2nd Best Short film
• 3rd Best Short film
1. To submit your film to the Festival, you must first upload your film or trailer to either Vimeo.com or YouTube.com.
2. By submitting to the Festival you confirm that you own the rights of the film and you agree to allow your project to be shown by the The Film Contest. Your name and information about your project may be used for promotion.
3. Filmmakers competing in festivals that require they not to show their films online, they can submit their films and share the trailer, teaser of the film. Judges will award the best films through private screenings.
4. All submitted films will remain on our website http://www.thefilmcontest.com for as long as the festival is in existence. Please note that you can request to delete or update your link every time you need.
5. Submissions in languages other than English must be subtitled in English.
6. Multiple entries are allowed. You can submit more than one film to the same category.
We accept every kind of film
7. The Festival is open to everyone. If you’re under 18, you will need to include a parent’s name and contact info.
8. Festival Charge entry fees, Entries will not be processed without entry fee payment , Entrance fee is non-refundable.
9. After a film has been selected and the filmmaker is notified via email only (No Phone Inquires)
10. Any film selected or not selected, will be a decision of selection panel which is final and accepted by all.
11. The decision of jury members will be final and accepted by all.
12. By Submitting the film, your agree to our GENERAL AGREEMENT FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE FEST CONEST 2018 and that you have read our Rules and Regulation.