TRAVEL FILM International Film Festival collects the best travel, outdoor, nature and adventure films from around the world, which were created both by professionals and by enthusiasts, and helps to get them across to the Russian speaking audience. In the world there are 162 million people whose native language - Russian. Another 110 million are fluent in Russian. They live not only in Russia and the former republics of the Soviet Union, but also worldwide.
We admit only the films about travels, outdoor, extreme sports, adventures, countries, wildlife & nature.
All best films that were selected in final list, will be shown on the big screen during the solemn final ceremony on June 19-21, 2020 in Moscow, Russia and will be able to struggle for the main prize and the title of the "Best travel film in Russian". As well as for the prizes in the standalone nominations.
Best Feature Film
Best Short Film
Best Feature Documentary
Best Short Documentary
Best Music Video
Best TV Pilot / Web Series
Best Video Guide
Please read these rules & regulations for submission very carefully PRIOR to submitting your film for consideration. By submitting your film to TRAVEL FILM International Film Festival, you acknowledge that you have read and understand these conditions.
– We accept films only from authors or their authorized representatives who have the written permission from the author. All video, soundtrack, texts and music used in the film should not violate the copyright law. You may be asked to supply documentation supporting your claim. Violation of copyright is a sufficient justification for exclusion of the film from participation in the our festival.
– You grant the permission to use the trailer, texts and photos that are relevant to the film to advertise the film on TV, online, in printed press. This will help us to inform broad audiences about your film.
– All films must be in Russian or English. Alternatively, have the Russian or English subtitles (with the exception of all films without words), regardless of the country of production.
– There is no limit as to how many films a Film Maker can submit. However, each film can only be submitted once in one single category. If your film is suiting in more than one category, then please choose the one you find most suiting.
– You may submit as many films as you like, but you must pay the appropriate submission fee in full for each film.
– Submission fees are non-refundable.
– Waivers or discounts on submission fees are not offered.
– Incorrectly completed entry forms, or missing information may lead to the disqualification of your submission.
– TRAVEL FILM International Film Festival does not accept submissions sent by email or physical submissions sent by mail. Submission will accepted through submission partners.
– Do not send a press kit or other supporting materials unless asked to do so by the festival.
– There are no premiere requirements. Your film may have screened before.
– Films that have distribution are still eligible for submission.
– Films that have been broadcast on television, and/or are available to view in full online, are still eligible for submission.
– All documentary, animation, fiction films, created by professionals and enthusiasts not earlier than January 1, 2011 are welcome to participate in the contest.
– Our jury screens the films PRIVATELY (meaning: it's not a public screening!). Only officially selected films we'll screen at our annual event. Where one film from each category will be awarded.
– All films which are selected for the competition or Festival, will be informed only by emails & listed on festival web site.
– No inquiries or arguments will be entertained regarding non selected films. The decision off festival selection committee will be final.
– TRAVEL FILM International Film Festival will communicate all details through email communications only, so please give authorizes email and respond to emails asap. No phone call inquires.