We welcome you to TMC London Film Festival!
TMCLFF is a multimedia platform that hosts online film festivals every quarter in order to promote and highlight filmmakers and individuals that have contributed to the global effort of raising awareness in aspiration to making the world a safer and better place to live.
TMCLFF aims to promote and recognize those that have walked the extra mile and shown commitment to the international community to inspire others to take action in solving some of the many conflicts we face today.
Films entered in multiple categories are eligible to win several awards.
We accept submissions of all genres but do value topics related to current affairs, politics, and on-going events.
Winners - Award winners will be announced on August 6th, 2017!
All laurels can be downloaded via our website.
‘Best of the Fest’ - Jury Award, eligible for all nominees!
Best Human Rights Film
Best Feature Documentary
Best Short Documentary
Best Foreign Documentary
Best Foreign Documentary Short
Best Documentary (Student)
Best Short Documentary (Student)
Best Feature Film
Best Short Film
Best Director (Student)
Best Humanitarian Award
Best Young Filmmaker (Under 18)
Best Music Score
Best Animated Short Film
Best Online Video
Best Campaign Video
Best Music Video
(TMCLFF may put Winners and other submissions in contact with production companies).
1. Films eligible for Official Selection will be notified before the notification date and are all eligible for nomination of their submitted categories.
2. Nominees will be announced on the notification date and the winners will be announced two days later.
3. All winners will be contacted and receive Winner Laurels and Award Certificates.
4. All foreign submissions must be subtitled in English.
5. Online screeners, and posters are mandatory and must be uploaded to FilmFreeway’s site. Digital file only.
6. All films must have been made in or after 2010.
7. By submitting your film to our festival you agree that your produced work can be uploaded/embedded on our website and social media pages (trailer is also fine if you don’t want to screen your film). The filmmaker/institution that is submitting the film must own the rights to do so and is responsible for the content they are providing. By submitting, the filmmaker allows to advertise for them without infringing copyright of any kind of form and list them on social media platforms as well as our website.
8. The entry fee is not refundable.