Super 9 Mobile Film Fest, is an international festival exclusively dedicated to movies recorded on mobile phones with open competition to all countries, based on Portugal.
This year 6th edition Super 9 Mobile Film Fest will share a prize pool of $15,000.
Films from 1 to 15 minutes of different genres:
- Music video
- Architecture mobile film
Super 9 is a year-round online mobile film festival, the competition takes place over on the platform: www.super9mobile.com
- Best mobile Fiction - Prize money 1.500€
- Best mobile Documentary - Prize money 1.500€
- Best mobile Animation - Prize money 1.500€
- Best mobile Music Video - Prize money 1.500€
- Best mobile Experimental - Prize money 1.500€
- Best mobile Architecture film Award Ventura + Partners- Prize money 1.500€
- Super 9 Grand Prix - Intended for the winner of any of the previous categories Prize money 6.000€
Producer - United Kingdom
Director and Actor - Brazil
Creative Director - New York
Producer - New York
Director - Portugal
Actress - Portugal
JOANA DE VERONA
Actress - Portugal
MANUELA MATOS MONTEIRO
- Cellphone/Smartphone/Tablet ONLY;
- EDITING on computer is ALLOWED, (including audio and effects);
- Minimum DURATION of 1 minute to a maximum of 15 minutes;
- 5 GENRES ALLOWED: documentary, fiction, music video, experimental and animation.
- All films must have ENGLISH SUBTITLES (if not voiced in English);
- The COMPETITION takes place at Super 9mobile film fest site but in 2020 we will host an Ceremony Award.
- All PRIZES (except the Architecture film Award that is awarded by a special jury nominate by Ventura + Partners ) are awarded by the JURY of the festival;
- REGISTRATION can only be done through FilmFreeway, until December 1st.
- All entries must be ORIGINAL (they may not infringe the copyrights of any other individuals or trademarks);
- SUPER 9 works online: all films must be in an ONLINE HOSTING PLATFORM and should have NO PASSWORD (they can be shared with an unlisted link instead);
- Also, all films must comply with the Terms of Service and Conduct of hosting platforms such as YOUTUBE, VIMEO.
- Films are BROUGHT ONLINE to our platform ( super9mobile.com) as they are SELECTED;
- SUPER 9 reserves the right to use the movies or excerpts for PROMOTION of the festival (public presentations, online media, TV broadcast, film festivals);
- All contestants MUST, for all legal purposes, take full responsibility for the films that enter the contest;
- ALL AWARDED AUTHORS undertake to mention the SUPER 9 festival in all press and advertising;
- The SUPER 9 organization takes full responsibility for solving issues not covered by this regulation;
- Submitting your short films does not guarantee screening or acceptance. A notification of acceptance will be sent by written email from the Super 9 Mobile Film Fest
- Submission fee is non-refundable.
- Non compliance with these rules upon submission will result in automatic rejection of the film.