Event Name: Spring Time International Film Festival
Annual Event Venue: Star Theatre
50% Flat Discount: SPRINGTM50
Physical Screening: we are holding for logistic issues
Spring Time International Film Festival brings enthusiastic filmmakers, photographers with target audience together.
Kolkata is the City of Joy is the heart of all the creative people. This city cultivates talents, friendship, relationship and arts and entertainment.
From Satyajit Ray, Ritwik Ghatak era to Srijit Mukherjee, Kaushik Ganguly, the era of youngsters, we see a lot of creative people continuously trying to make a mark in the film industry. So we the team of Spring Time International Film Festival has decided to give a platform to all the creative heads across the globe.
We screen the winners of every season online. Not only winners we also select official selection as well as provide SPTIFF participants provide the honor to serve the industry more. Our annual event has a live screening with the audience in Kolkata where we screen the selected best Filmmakers.
What we offer to you-
1. Screening of your film (Online and Physical).
2. Every Official Selection will receive the Official Laurels of SPTIFF and the winning movies will be participating on Live Screening on our Annual Event.
3. The finalists and the winner will get certificates as well as laurels highlighting their achievement.
4. All the selected films will be screened on our website.
5. The Finalists and Award-winners will get a featured interview.
We accept submissions exclusively via FilmFreeway. Here's a few rules that we follow:
1. All films must be submitted electronically through filmfreeway.com. We accept submissions exclusively through FilmFreeway.
2. Foreign-language films must supply English subtitles.
3. For student fees (under 18 only), it is mandatory the student status evidence (eg copy of student card included in the project).
4. Films or Scripts submitted to us must be completed after 1.01.2000.
5. By submitting your film, you agree that SPTIFF can use parts of your film (including trailer / teaser / film poster) for promotional purposes. A short synopsis and digital still photo is required for all scripts and all entries (except music videos) for the jury, and for our website announcements should you win.
6. Entry fees are non-refundable.
7. There are no restrictions on theme, genre or author. We accept films from all demographics.
8. Each film will be watched by at least two different panels of judges. You can track the watches on Vimeo tracker if you are using Vimeo. However, we've had cases in which watches weren't recorded correctly, including for some of the films which were accepted. Please note that they are not always reliable.
9. You may submit as many entries as you like. Each entry requires its own entry fee.
10. Reviews and Interviews will be published on our Festival website which you can use in your Press Kit.
11. The Submitter is solely responsible for the rights of film. If any dispute occurs, SPTIFF won't take any responsibility in terms of ownership.
12. During submission, please make sure there is a film link available (youtube/vimeo).
13. Pornographic content will not be entertained in this film festival. It is upto the discretion of the modulators to discard pornographic content. In such cases, refund of the submission will still not be entertained.