Sin City Horror Fest was founded in 2016 by friends and fellow filmmakers Mike Lenzini, Drew Marvick, Darren Flores, Justin Bergonzoni, and Clay Lake. The quintet have a passion for film and the horror genre and wanted to create an outlet for independent horror filmmakers to showcase and celebrate their work.
Our 2019 Award Winners!
Best Film: Z
Best Director: Antonio Pantoja, One Must Fall
Best Screenplay: Jason Zink, Straight Edge Kegger
Best Cinematography: Bradley Stuckel, Z
Best Editing: Tabitha, Witch of the Order
Best Actor: Barry Piacente, One Must Fall
Best Actress: Eliza Jacobson, Tabitha, Witch of the Order
Best Special FX: One Must Fall
Best Sound Design: Z
Best Score: Z
Best Kill: Straight Edge Kegger, Death By Beer Bong
Best Killer: One Must Fall
Best Film: Cerdita / Piggy
Best Director: Sam Zapian, Always
Best Screenplay: Joseph Mueller, Brutal Realty, INC.
Best Cinematography: Ryan Galvan, Always
Best Editing: House Hunting
Best Actor: David Kurtz, Always
Best Actress: Laura Galan, Cerdita / Piggy
Best Special FX: Filth
Best Score: The Darlings
Best Sound Design: The Desecrated
Best Kill: Brutal Realty, Sign Stab
Best Killer: The Muffin Man
Congratulations to all of the winners!
- SIN CITY HORROR FEST is open to all short and feature films that fall under the horror genre.
- All entries must be submitted via Private Link through FilmFreeway for review purposes.
- Must own all rights to the work that you're submitting or have permission which you must show proof of.
- The main contact submitting must be authorized to do so and must have permission from any sales agents or distributors involved.
- When completing the submission process you agree to have the necessary rights for screening the film at SIN CITY HORROR FEST.
- Submissions fees are non-refundable and final.
- Foreign language films are welcomed however, we must insist that non-English dialogue movies be subtitled in English. We prefer not to have them dubbed.
- Only one film per entry however, you may submit as many films and shorts as you want.
- There are NO Specified Dates required for Production.
- Entrants will permit Sin City Horror Fest to use the title of the work submitted, log-line, names, contact information and/ or likeness & publicity stills in pre & post publicity & promotional efforts.
- Please let us know if the screening will be a Premiere of any kind. World/ US/ Nevada/ etc.
-Dates for the festival are subject to change