Sin City Horror Fest was founded in 2016 by friends and fellow filmmakers Darren Flores, Mike Lenzini, Justin Bergonzoni, Drew Marvick and Clay Lake. The quintet have a passion for film and the horror genre and wanted to create an outlet for independent horror filmmakers to showcase and celebrate their work.
We present our 2021 Sin City Horror Fest Award Winners!
Best Feature - To Freddy
Best Director - Brandon Christensen / SUPERHOST
Best Screenplay - Viljar Boe / To Freddy
Best Cinematography - Clayton Moore / SUPERHOST
Best Editing - Mike Schiff / The History of Metal and Horror
Best Actor - Steven Berkoff / Steven Berkoff's Tell Tale Heart
Best Actress - Gracie Gillam / SUPERHOST
Best Special FX - Die Influencers Die
Best Score - Fall of Usher
Best Sound Design - Night at the Eagle Inn
Best Kill - House of Inequity
Best Killer - Die Influencers Die
Best Short - The Blood of Dinosaurs
Best Director - James Roe / Colossus
Best Screenplay - Jennifer Wolfe / You Will See Us
Best Cinematography - Koreatown Ghost Story
Best Editing - Anna Grenzfurthner / MeTube: August sings 'Una furtiva lagrima'
Best Actor - Clay Trimble / The WIld Within
Best Actress - Brittany Conelly / You Will See Us
Best Special FX - Lets All Go To The Lobby
Best Score - Larva
Best Sound Design - Hunters Cabin
Best Kill - Overkill
Best Killer - Overkill
Congratulations to all of the winners!
- SIN CITY HORROR FEST is open to all short and feature films that fall under the horror genre.
- All entries must be submitted via Private Link through FilmFreeway for review purposes.
- Must own all rights to the work that you're submitting or have permission which you must show proof of.
- The main contact submitting must be authorized to do so and must have permission from any sales agents or distributors involved.
- When completing the submission process you agree to have the necessary rights for screening the film at SIN CITY HORROR FEST.
- Submissions fees are non-refundable and final.
- Foreign language films are welcomed however, we must insist that non-English dialogue movies be subtitled in English. We prefer not to have them dubbed.
- Only one film per entry however, you may submit as many films and shorts as you want.
- There are NO Specified Dates required for Production.
- Entrants will permit Sin City Horror Fest to use the title of the work submitted, log-line, names, contact information and/ or likeness & publicity stills in pre & post publicity & promotional efforts.
- Please let us know if the screening will be a Premiere of any kind. World/ US/ Nevada/ etc.
-Dates for the festival are subject to change