Sin City Horror Fest was founded in 2016 by friends and fellow filmmakers Mike Lenzini, Drew Marvick, Darren Flores, Justin Bergonzoni, and Clay Lake. The quintet have a passion for film and the horror genre and wanted to create an outlet for independent horror filmmakers to showcase and celebrate their work.
2020 OFFICIAL SELECTIONS
SISTER TEMPEST - TENNESSEE GOTHIC - THE NIGHTS BEFORE CHRISTMAS - KILLER THERAPY - ARTIK - THE HORROR CROWD - TEN MINUTES TO MIDNIGHT - MARLENE - TEACHER SHORTAGE - THE CURSE OF VALBURGA - SUBFERATU - #SHAKESPEARESHITSTORM
2NIGHT - A.J.E. - ADIMA - ALLERGIC OVERREACTION - ALONE - ANTIQUE
ASIAN SHE COMPETITIVE MOURNING - ATTACK OF THE KILLER SCARECROW - ATTENTION - AWFUL DREAMS - BACKWARD CREEP - BE STILL - BEQUEATHED - BETTER SAFE THAN SONNY BUFFALO & TROUT - BURN - CIRCLE OF STONE - CLOUT - COLD DARK HOLLOW - DEATH MAZE DISAPPEAR - DOLLY DEADLY 1.5 - EMPTY NESTER - EMPTY WINDOWS - EXIT - FEARS - FIRST BITE - FRESH - FROM INSIDE - GO BACK - GRAVE SIGHT - HAUNTING DAY - HELP ME - HORIZON HORRORSCOPE - INFLATIO - I'LL COUNT TO THREE - KAIJU - KAMINIUM - KILLER HIKE 7 - LA GUARIDA - LIVIN' AFTER MIDNIGHT - LOOP - LULLABY - MAGENTA - MAKE A WISH - MALAKOUT - MASSACRE CREEK - MEAT LOVERS - MINIATURE - MONGREL - MR CLEAN - NAUSEA - NETFLIX AND KILL - NIGHT OF THE WITCH - NIGHT SHIFT - NIGHTCAP NOSOTROS - ODD GIRL - OFF FLEEK - ONCE UPON A TIME IN FLORIDA - PAKOK - PARALLELS PATHOSIS - PEEK A BOO: I SEE YOU - PERCIPIENCE - POLTER - POSSESSIONS - SAGUARO - SHADOW AT THE DOOR - SHE DOESN'T REALLY LIKE RABBITS - SHINY SHINY - SLEEP NOW - SMILES - SOUVENIR - SPLIT TONGUE - $TRIP - SWIPE - TELL - THE BODY - THE CEREMONY - THE GREATEST HORROR FILM EVER MADE - THE HISTORY OF MONSTERS - THE KNOWLEDGE - THE SHADE - THE SPRINGS COUNTY PSYCHO - THE TENT - THE TUNNELS - THE WITCHES OF BUSHWICK - THERE WILL BE MONSTERS - THIS IS NOT ACTING, THIS IS HELL - THOSE BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS - UNHOLY 'MOLE - VERA - WHAT THE SPELL? - WICCA BOOK
- SIN CITY HORROR FEST is open to all short and feature films that fall under the horror genre.
- All entries must be submitted via Private Link through FilmFreeway for review purposes.
- Must own all rights to the work that you're submitting or have permission which you must show proof of.
- The main contact submitting must be authorized to do so and must have permission from any sales agents or distributors involved.
- When completing the submission process you agree to have the necessary rights for screening the film at SIN CITY HORROR FEST.
- Submissions fees are non-refundable and final.
- Foreign language films are welcomed however, we must insist that non-English dialogue movies be subtitled in English. We prefer not to have them dubbed.
- Only one film per entry however, you may submit as many films and shorts as you want.
- There are NO Specified Dates required for Production.
- Entrants will permit Sin City Horror Fest to use the title of the work submitted, log-line, names, contact information and/ or likeness & publicity stills in pre & post publicity & promotional efforts.
- Please let us know if the screening will be a Premiere of any kind. World/ US/ Nevada/ etc.
-Dates for the festival are subject to change