Sin City Horror Fest was founded in 2016 by friends and fellow filmmakers Mike Lenzini, Drew Marvick, Darren Flores, Justin Bergonzoni, and Clay Lake. The quintet have a passion for film and the horror genre and wanted to create an outlet for independent horror filmmakers to showcase and celebrate their work.
Our 2019 Award Winners!
Best Film: Z
Best Director: Antonio Pantoja, One Must Fall
Best Screenplay: Jason Zink, Straight Edge Kegger
Best Cinematography: Bradley Stuckel, Z
Best Editing: Tabitha, Witch of the Order
Best Actor: Barry Piacente, One Must Fall
Best Actress: Eliza Jacobson, Tabitha, Witch of the Order
Best Special FX: One Must Fall
Best Sound Design: Z
Best Score: Z
Best Kill: Straight Edge Kegger, Death By Beer Bong
Best Killer: One Must Fall
Best Film: Cerdita / Piggy
Best Director: Sam Zapian, Always
Best Screenplay: Joseph Mueller, Brutal Realty, INC.
Best Cinematography: Ryan Galvan, Always
Best Editing: House Hunting
Best Actor: David Kurtz, Always
Best Actress: Laura Galan, Cerdita / Piggy
Best Special FX: Filth
Best Score: The Darlings
Best Sound Design: The Desecrated
Best Kill: Brutal Realty, Sign Stab
Best Killer: The Muffin Man
Congratulations to all of the winners!
- SIN CITY HORROR FEST is open to all short and feature films that fall under the horror genre.
- All entries must be submitted via Private Link through FilmFreeway for review purposes.
- Must own all rights to the work that you're submitting or have permission which you must show proof of.
- The main contact submitting must be authorized to do so and must have permission from any sales agents or distributors involved.
- When completing the submission process you agree to have the necessary rights for screening the film at SIN CITY HORROR FEST.
- Submissions fees are non-refundable and final.
- Foreign language films are welcomed however, we must insist that non-English dialogue movies be subtitled in English. We prefer not to have them dubbed.
- Only one film per entry however, you may submit as many films and shorts as you want.
- There are NO Specified Dates required for Production.
- Notification date will be on September, 14th 2018.
- If selected the screening copy of the film must be to us by no later than October 1st 2018, and once selected, you guarantee that the film cannot be withdrawn from the festival.
- Festival screeners for accepted Short films must be submitted via digital file.
- Festival screeners for accepted Feature films must be submitted via digital file or Blu-Ray
- Entrants will permit Sin City Horror Fest to use the title of the work submitted, log-line, names, contact information and/ or likeness & publicity stills in pre & post publicity & promotional efforts.
- Please let us know if the screening will be a Premiere of any kind. World/ US/ Nevada/ etc.
-Dates for the festival are subject to change