SeriesFest, Second City Film School and IFA Chicago are proud to present the 2nd Pitch-A-Thon Roadshow: Chicago!
This unique program provides independent content creators with an opportunity to participate in an exclusive live pitch session with top television, new media and digital executives in hopes of moving their unproduced projects forward.
The five writers selected to participate in the Pitch-A-Thon Roadshow: Chicago will receive complimentary pitch coaching from Working Artist Group, then pitch to a live panel of experts on October 25th in Chicago at Second City during the special event.
One lucky writer will be chosen as the winner and receive cash prize in addition to a badge to SeriesFest Season 10: May 1 - 5, 2024!
- Open to Chicagoland creators
- You must be available to appear in Chicago in person to pitch on Wednesday, October 25th, 2023.
- The project must be an episodic comedic pilot - this is Second City, afterall!
ENTRY MATERIALS :
- A video pitch of your unproduced pilot - 5 minutes or less please!
- Pilot scripts with episodes running between 30- 60 minutes (Not to exceed 80 pages in length)
- Series Format Deck to be uploaded to the application page under “Files & Attachments”. The Series Format Deck is a 2-15 page document that includes a logline, series regular and recurring character descriptions, and Season One story arch or future episode descriptions.
To be eligible for the contest, entrants must be aged 18 years or older. Limit one entry per person. Each entry must include only one (1) script. Entries must be written in English. Scripts must not be encumbered by any obligation to, or option held by a third party.
Unregistered submissions will not be reviewed! If you are having trouble with the online form, please e-mail us at email@example.com and we will be glad to help guide you through the process.