Santa Dev International Film Festival has a unique model, which is nothing like any other film festivals you have ever heard of before.
We provide a genuine opportunity to filmmakers, right from the submission level.
Santa Dev International Film Festival aim is to help you launch your professional career within the film industry - showcasing your work around the world, building press coverage, exposing you to sales agents, distributors, global production companies, talent agencies, and worldwide producers.
The festival welcomes your wonderful work from all over the world.
All Award winner's projects in each month will receive Santa Dev International Film Festival - laurels and digital certificates.
Besides the BEST OF THE CATEGORY AWARDS, there are also SPECIAL JURY AWARD, SPECIAL MENTION AWARD, OUTSTANDING ACHIEVEMENT AWARDS, CRITICS' CHOICE AWARDS, AUDIENCE CHOICE AWARDS and HONOURABLE MENTION AWARDS.
Please read these Rules & Terms carefully before you submit your film.
By submitting your film into the selection process of Santa Dev International Film, you expressly acknowledge and agree that you shall be bound by the terms of these Rules & Terms.
We treat every filmmaker equally.
1. Films made in languages other than English must have English subtitles.
2. The Santa Dev International Film Festival reserves the right to refuse entries.
3. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Santa Dev International Film Festival, from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees, and costs of the court) which may be incurred by reason of any claim involving copyright, trademark, credits and publicity.
4. The organizer will not refund any fees once the filmmaker submits his / her film. Films submitted without the correct fees or proper submission copy may be deemed ineligible at the discretion of the programming director or executive director. Santa Dev International Film Festival does not cover any of the expenses incurred by the filmmaker.
5. After a film has been selected, the filmmaker will be notified, and eventually the film will be listed on the Santa Dev International Film Festival website.
6. All submitted films will be privately screened for Santa Dev International Film Festival judging panel, and will not be screened initially to the public.
7. Filmmakers’ submission fee will not be reimbursed if they decide to withdraw their submission. All entry fees are non-refundable.
8. We require an official trailer or poster, synopsis and a link of your film.
9. Santa Dev International Film Festival may without advance notice amend these Rules & Terms from time to time.
Each and every such amendment shall become effective immediately.
It is your responsibility to periodically check for updates of these Rules & Terms.