SacTown Movie Buffs Film Fest 2nd Festival will be held in April 2024, at ESQUIRE IMAX THEATRE 1211 K STREET, SACRAMENTO, CA 95814 .
The festival focuses on highlighting Independent film to help promote both local and International Filmmakers. We emphasize and help facilitate networking and collaboration of our filmmakers, actors and attendees.
The Film Festival will include short films, feature films, animation, and documentaries.
There will be a red carpet, networking, a Q&A with the filmmakers after each block, and an awards ceremony, where trophies will be presented to the award winners. We will also have an after-party concluding the screenings.
Award Winners will receive a Trophy, free merch, a feature/Interview on SacTown Movie Buff's Website, YouTube Channel (over 3k Subscribers), Podcast and Instagram (over 22k Followers).
SacTown Movie Buffs Film Fest (SMBFF) SUBMISSION RULES
1. SMBFF competition is open to the United States and International entries.
2. All films must submit online preview screeners.
3. Foreign language entries must have English language subtitles.
4. Entries must have been completed in the past 5 years.
5. Applicants may submit as many entries as they wish, as long as each entry has a separate entry form and fee.
6. Any physical materials mailed in, must be labeled with submitter contact information. All emails must include the name of your film.
7. Any materials mailed in will not be returned to the submitters.
8. SMBFF has the right to screen any film or projects submitted to the SMBFF. SMBFF does not pay screening fees.
9. In order to receive any award trophy, the project's producer or director must be present.
10. If [a film is] officially selected, it is the responsibility of the submitter to send the festival their film in digital format, as requested by festival.
11. All decisions made by the festival are final and at their discretion.