In our fourth year, we are proud to announce the 2023 SIN Film Festival: APOCALYPSE! The SIN Film Festival serves to showcase the best of indie horror from around the world...and, to connect filmmakers with fans, as well as with each other.
Our 2022 Awards Ceremony:
SIN Film Festival Objectives
- Providing exposure through various media to film makers and their films to the greater horror genre and its related subgenres (exploitation, sci-fi, dark comedy, etc.)
- Providing a robust and dynamically interactive experience for horror fans and horror genre filmmakers
- Academically fertile ground for the discussion of and growth of the genre and it’s subgenres
- Connecting the greater network of film professionals and fans
- Providing the ability for filmmakers and film professionals to network
- Providing honest and realistic cross-section of international horror for horror fans and genre professionals
- Strive to offer a well-rounded, robust, inclusive, experience for fans and filmmakers to connect, network, and grow
- Facilitate the negotiation and interaction of film professionals of a variety of film makers, and film fans
- Link the ultimate consumer with the filmmaker and their films
- Connection between the film fan and the filmmaker by linking a film festival with a horror film convention
- Unique experience in that film professionals can see real fans show an audience reception and reaction to a genre film
- Film and horror connoisseurs dedicated to the discovery, promotion, and appreciation of the independent horror film.
- Dedicated to the discovery, preservation, networking, education and enjoyment of film in the genre and subgenres
- Committed to supporting the horror genre and its subgenres
- Committed to serving and supporting the independent film maker within the genre and subgenres.
ENVY - Audience Choice
PRIDE - Best Film
GLUTTONY - Excess (Gore, Blood, Gratuitousness, etc)
GREED - Performance
LUST - Obsession
SLOTH - Best Director
WRATH - Rage
Sinister Nights, Inc. is hereby granted to the right to utilize any excerpt from any film submitted and accepted for exhibition at the SIN Film Festival for promotional purposes. The individual or corporation submitting the film hereby warrants that it is authorized to commit the film for screening, and understands and accepts these requirements and regulations. The individual or corporation submitting shall indemnify and hold harmless Sinister Nights, Inc. from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees, and costs of the court) which may be incurred by reason of any claim involving copyright, trademark, credits, publicity, screening, and loss of or damage to the screening projects entered.