THE FESTIVAL FOR SHORT FILMS!
The Rogers Short Film Festival lets filmmakers compete against their peers in categories based on experience and budget. See your film screened at the dazzling Victory Theater and explore the entertainment district in historic downtown Rogers. It's a groovy, non-stop weekend filled with screenings, networking, food, music, and entertainment!
Student Category, K-12 Winner
Student Category, Postsecondary Winner
Amateur Category Winner
Professional Category Winner
Best of Fest
1. For your submission, you must own the rights to the film and its contents or have permission for their use by the owner(s) of those rights.
2. The Festival relationship will be with the entrant exclusively.
3. Any film that is not in English must have English subtitles.
4. All fees are non-refundable.
5. ROGERS SHORT FILM FESTIVAL will not be responsible for damaged copies.
6. Students must present a scan of a valid Student ID when submitting their film.
7. Not all submissions are selected for the official competition.
8. ROGERS SHORT FILM FESTIVAL can disqualify any film if the festival considers the content inappropriate or that it is in violation of Festival rules and terms.
9. The Category in which you enter your film can be changed at the discretion of ROGERS SHORT FILM FESTIVAL. You will be contacted in the event a change needs to be made.
10. A submission fee is required for all films.
11. By submitting your film, you authorize the ROGERS SHORT FILM FESTIVAL to use, distribute and share the film poster, trailer, synopsis and stills on social media, television, radio, podcasts, and other marketing and information platforms.
12. Minimum total run time is 1 minute. Maximum total running time is 40 minutes.
13. The submission of your film indicates your acceptance of the ROGERS SHORT FILM FESTIVAL Rules and Terms.