!!!You will receive our selection decision plus a FREE scorecard in just 48hrs after submission!!!
Welcome to the Riservati Pictures Film Festival - a short film festival for filmmakers by filmmakers!
This is the event you’ve been looking for for so long: an online festival and screenplay competition focused on movies that excite, on movies with a fast pacing and continuous twists.
The films selected at this festival are the ones that keep our eyes glued to the screen. The ones where even if you wanted, you could never fall asleep on your seat.
Every month we will select an overall short winner and an overall screenplay winner.
These winners will compete in the final yearly event for the “Best Riservati Short” and “Best Riservati Story” .
Our aim is to host the yearly event in an underground venue in London. If we won’t be able to reach the budget needed for this, we will host the yearly event online, and each finalist will receive a full video feedback by our 5 judges. The overall annual winner will receive an award and special prizes. Prizes TBC.
The monthly nominees - the winners of each category, are distributed as follows:
-Best Short Gasp (Horror/Thriller short films from everywhere in the world from 1 to 50 minutes).
-Best Short Grr (Action/Adventure short films from everywhere in the world from 1 to 50 minutes).
-Best Short Wow (Sci-Fi short films from everywhere in the world from 1 to 50 minutes).
-Best Short Laugh (Action-Comedy short films from everywhere in the world from 1 to 50 minutes).
-Best Short Cry (Action-Drama short films from everywhere in the world from 1 to 50 minutes).
-Best Riservati Story (Unproduced Action/Adventure/Thriller/Horror/Comedy/Sci-Fi screenplays up to 50 pages).
These nominees might be included in the yearly event in case more slots become available.
Films that will end their journey as official selection only, won’t be considered for the yearly event.
This event is for everyone!
We don’t care about your background, your belief, your orientation, your previous life: nothing! We just care about the story.
If we think the movie is worth our festival, we will select it, if we don’t, we will reject it, it is as simple as that. Filmmaking taste, like any taste is subjective, so don't get discourage if you are not selected: you may be rejected by us and then win an Oscar next year, you'll never know!
1) The films can be available online and have premiered somewhere else already.
2) Films in a non-English language must be subtitled in English.
3) Films must have been completed from January 1st 2019 onwards.
4) Films must have a minimum of 720p image quality.
5) Screenplays must have an industry formatting (Final Draft, Celtx etc)
6) Selected movies will be required to send a DCP for the yearly screening.
7) Submitters must own the rights to submit the films/screenplays.
8) RPFF can use short's material for promotional purposes.
9) RPFF will not release, under any circumstances, the full short film.
10) Multiple entries are allowed.
11) RPFF has no obligation to disclose information about the committee.
12) Submitters must be 18 years of age or older.
13) All work's ownership and rights remain with the original holders.
14) RPFF reserve the right to refuse inappropriate works. 15) RPFF has the right to add, change, or delete guidelines at any time.
15) RPFF has the right to add, change, or delete guidelines at any time.
16) The filmmakers acknowledge that submitting a film doesn’t ensure the film will be accepted, and that the yearly edition might be moved online in case not enough submissions to cover the expenses are reached.