Revolutions per Minute festival (RPM Fest) is dedicated to short-form poetic, personal, experimental film, video and audiovisual performance. We are looking for any work that experiments with the formal possibilities or hybrid form of film, audiovisual, animation and video under 15 minutes.
Submit your work through FilmFreeway before Nov.1, 2019 (Free submission through August 15),
Selections by Dec.15, 2019.
RPM Fest will take place at UMass-Boston and other Boston venues in February, 2020.
You can download and view the Catalog from RPM2019 at https://tinyurl.com/y47oe6oz
* Artists are required to fill out a completed application form via FilmFreeway.
* Two entries max per artist please.
*Accepted screening formats are Apple ProRes HQ422, Regular 8, Super 8, 16mm, 35mm, VR, Expanded Cinema and Installation. * NO DCP
* The festival only accepts online submission links for preview (Vimeo, Youtube, etc.) Film links may be private or public.
* All work submitted must be fully completed as works in progress will not be considered.
* Productions must be independently produced, with the maker retaining complete editorial control and copyright.
* Submission of an entry indicates acceptance of all regulations, guarantee that a screening copy in the format specified will be made available for the dates of the event, and authorization to publicly exhibit the work at Revolutions per Minute festival 2019.
* If screening copy is to be provided by a distributor or agent then entry must be submitted by that distributor/agent, along with any criteria or conditions.
*The party responsible for sending film materials bears the cost of transporting selected films. The festival incurs the cost of the films return. If sent via mail, the sender must provide the festival with necessary information regarding its return (date needed by/address/phone number).
*International parcels should be marked ‘For Cultural Purposes Only/No Commercial Value'. The copy will be returned within three weeks after festival completion.
* No screening fees
*The festival does not provide transportation or lodging accommodations