Revolution Me Film Festival brings you a new generation of filmmakers. It is important for every artist of every culture to stand for something in their own unique way, to creating stories that can change the world.
The world of film/TV is constantly changing and it will continue to grow. But who is leading this new change? Filmmakers, screenwriters, actors, producers, and directors have a voice and it is important to influence our communities with our stories.
Revolution Me Film Festival wants the new emerging filmmakers to come together and change the world. We need more diversity, we need more voices, we need more women behind the camera and sitting on the directors chair. This film festival is open to ALL!
Filmmakers will receive awards (non-monetary) for:
- Best Feature
- Best Short
- Best Documentary
- Best Animation
- Best Web Series
- Best International Short
- Best Experimental
- Best High School Student Film
- Best Director for Short
- Best Director for Feature
- Best Director for Documentary
- Best Director for Web Series
- Best Director for Experimental
- Best Director for Student Film
- Best Cinematography
- Best Story
- Best Editing
- Best Comedy
- Best Score
- Best Special Effects
- Best Drama
- Best Horror/Suspense
- Best Student Film
- Best Ensemble
- Best Actor
- Best Actress
- Best Youth Actor
*** Please read as the submission fee is non-refundable.
Please keep in mind that due to COVID19 - there will be a chance we will have to transition to online for the safety of everyone in 2022. Submission fees are non-refundable.
PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT YOUR FILM IF YOU WILL BE ASKING THE FESTIVAL TO PAY A FEE TO SCREEN YOUR FILM IF ACCEPTED. WE WILL NOT COVER ANY FEES TO SCREEN YOUR FILM.
HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT CATEGORY MUST BE SUBMITTED BY CURRENT HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 YEARS OLD.
TRAVEL & ACCOMMODATIONS ARE NOT COVERED.
THIS IS A PLATFORM FOR ALL FILMMAKERS TO SHOWCASE THEIR WORK AND COME TOGETHER WITH OTHER FILMMAKERS.
PLEASE DON'T SUBMIT ONE FILM TO MORE THAN ONE CATEGORY.
1. We will not share your work outside of the festival jury committee.
2. All submissions must have been completed after January 2019.
3. The submission fee is non-refundable.
4. All entries should be sent as ONLINE SCREENERS. Please don't send discs (CDs, DVDs, BluRays) or any downloadable files to us directly, such as high resolution posters or other digital media.
5. By submitting to the festival you confirm that you own the rights of the work submitted.
6. Submissions are reviewed and selected under the following criteria:
- Strength of story
- Quality of production
7. All films must not have a distribution backing them up.
8. Films in a language other than English must have English subtitles for festival consideration and presentation.
9. Student films are accepted.
10. All genres are eligible.
11. We have no rules concerning profanity and nudity.
12. To be fair to all filmmakers, FEE WAIVERS are not offered.
13. We accept 'Works in Progress'. Please let us know. Fully completed films must be sent to us three weeks before the film festival. We will not showcase uncompleted films. You will be taken out of the schedule.
14. If accepted as an official selection, travel and accommodations are NOT provided by the festival.
15. If accepted, please have all materials requested sent to us in a timely manner. If we do not get any responses, two weeks prior to the festival, your film will be disqualified.
16. If your film wins an award, we ask filmmakers to cover the costs of shipping & handling.
If your film/video is selected for screening please be prepared to provide a press kit including a poster, still photographs, a trailer, synopsis, links, and cast/crew information.
If your film/video is selected, we reserve the right to use images or videos solely for marketing and promotional purposes for the visual Radio Network Festival.
All filmmakers must complete the Submission Entry Form. Submission fee payments must be made in U.S. currency, and paid by Credit Card.
All content in your film/video must be owned by the filmmaker, or you must have expressed written permission to use for exhibition.
Revolution Me Film Festival will not be hold accountable against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees, and costs of the court) which may be incurred by reason of any claim involving copyright, trademark, credits, publicity, screening, and loss of or damage to the films entered.
Filmmakers and content creators are allowed to submit more than one film/video project, but must pay additional submission entry fees. The Revolution Me Film Festival proudly accepts entries via FilmFreeway.com, the world's best online submission platform.
Revolution Me Film Festival and its host venues aspire to provide the best quality presentation possible. All exhibition media provided in advance will receive a technical screening prior to its festival screening. Revolution Me and its venue partners will not be held liable for any failure in the technical quality of its presentation resulting in the cancellation or interruption of a screening, nor will fees be refunded in any such case.
If accepted, I hereby grant without reservations, to Revolution Me Film Festival, and their related entities (a) the right to use footage, stills and/or titles, and information from the Film for promotional purposes and (b) the right to issue and authorize publicity concerning the filmmakers and the Film and to use all associated names, likenesses and biographical information. I also agree to provide contact information for the director and producer(s) of the Film and grant the Festival the right to provide this information to film industry organizations sponsoring Festival events at its discretion.
I represent that I am 18 years of age or older, I hereby waive any and all rights and benefits which I might otherwise have or be entitled to litigate any such dispute in court, including without limitation a trial by jury.
I acknowledge that I have read and understood the rules and regulations explained herein for submitting to the Festival.
By clicking "Submit" below, I constitute my full and complete acceptance of the terms hereof. I acknowledge that no oral representations of any kind have been made by the Company or the Festival.