Amateur and Professional photographers are invited to submit their work to this year's Food, Fashion, Travel & Lifestyle Photography Awards.
In association with the TASTE AWARDS, The TASTE PHOTO AWARDS is a juried art and photography competition celebrating photography in the topics of:
- Wine & Spirits
- Fashion & Design
- Health & Exercise
- Photo Stylist and Set Design
Photos entered compete in the following categories:
- Editorial (including magazine & cookbook photos)
- Social Media (eg. Instagram, etc.)
- Promotional (eg. stills from films, commercials, spots, posters, etc.)
THE TASTE AWARDS:
The Annual TASTE AWARDS celebrate the year’s best in food, fashion and lifestyle programs on Television, in Film, Online, and on Radio. www.TheTasteAwards.com
The jury, consisting of respected photography, visual arts and publishing professionals who represent each aspect of the photography publishing and exhibition process, will base its decisions on the images submitted and designate the First Place and Second Place winners. The consistency and innovativeness, as well as the technical ability, in which the image reflects the designated theme and category will be the main criteria of Finalist selection.
GRAND PRIZES INCLUDE:
- Top Photographers qualify to receive a TASTE AWARD Medal in honor of their achievement
- Top Photographers images broadcast in the televised TASTE AWARD show
- Top Photographers work on Exhibition at the Red Carpet Reception of the TASTE AWARDS
- Top Photographers & Finalists featured in TASTEABLE Magazine, a TasteTV print publication
- Top Photographers & Finalists Roundup in TasteTV television feature
- Top Photographers Featured in Awards Press Announcements, Marketing and Social Media
- Top Photographers Receive Official Award Certificate
- Top Photographers Receive Award Winner Title and Logo
- Top Photographers are Authorized to use on websites and business collateral the custom "Taste Photography Awards Winner" and "TASTE PHOTO AWARDS Winner" Logos
- Top Photographers Receive Invitation to attend the TASTE AWARDS in California
- Top Photographers & Finalists are Published on the TASTE AWARDS site, and selected media partner publications
- More prizes to be announced
The photo contest / art contest is open to all except TCB-Cafe Publishing or TasteTV staff and immediate family members, as well as the staff and immediate family members of the contest sponsors
Photography and art entries must be the original work of the Entrant. Entrant is solely responsible for obtaining necessary authorizations in order to submit their work to the Photography Competition (e.g. model release forms, etc). Payment must accompany every entry.
In this Call for Entries, all image submissions to the Photography Competition should be in digital format (.jpg), submitted via the FilmFreeway Site (Preferable), or submitted online using a hyperlink where the Judge’s panel can view and review the Entry. The link should be for one image only, and not for a portfolio of images or site that requires registration.
Submitted work must have been created within the last four years.
Photographs are judged on an individual basis, and entrants can submit up to five individual photos to the competition.