In it's second annual year, the Phoenix Dance Film Festival wants to provide a platform for the burgeoning dance and film community in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area, as well as represent works from around the world. PDFF accepts films from any genre as long as dance is a key component of the story. Awards will be given out for films ahead of the event.
- Best Director
- Best Cinematography
- Best Choreography for a Lens
- Best of Arizona Artists
And the singular best overall film will receive the:
- Artistic Director's Choice
- All films submitted must be completed at time of submission.
- By submitting a film or still photograph for consideration to Phoenix Dance Film Festival, the filmmaker/production company/photographer grants PDFF the right to screen the film and/or license to display the photograph.
- All applicants declares that they have obtained all necessary rights and permissions to present the film/still photography in Phoenix Dance Film Festival. The filmmaker/photographer must own or have cleared copyright of all aspects of the submitted film. This includes all music and images used. PDFF accepts no responsibility, financial or otherwise, in regards to clearing copyrighted material.
- Submission of an entry gives Phoenix Dance Film Festival and its presenters permission to have excerpts of accepted work, including press material, still photographs and film trailers, shown in all promotional activities related to the festival.