International Film Festival "Prvi kadar"/First Frame is an important film event in Bosnia and Herzegovina, whose mission is to promote film art of authors from all over the world. The Festival is of competitive character neither. Films compete in two categories: documentary and short films.
Ten editions of the festival, a large number of authors interested in the festival, proving that the festival recognized among artists all over the world, as an important and prestigious film event.
Festival selections confirms continuity, primarily artistic approach, on which is built the whole idea of the first frame. In considering the relationship between themes and ideas, stress is given to the author attitude, or an artistic idea.
Rich noncompetitive and competitive program of high artistic quality, educational programs, lectures DokMasterClass, Film Campus of art documentaries, exhibitions, promotion of book of film art, numerous guests from the world of film, proof that the festival from year to year expanding, enriching the content of the program. This years festival will be held from 11th to 16th November, 2019 in East Sarajevo and Zvornik, Republic of Srpska, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
1. FILM CLAPBOARD FOR THE BEST STUDENT DOCUMENTARY MOVIE IN SELECTION “NEW VIEW”
2. FILM CLAPBOARD FOR THE BEST STUDENT SHORT MOVIE IN SELECTION “KEY FOR THE MOVIE”
3. “STAMP OF PRINCE PAVLE” FOR THE BEST SHORT MOVIE IN SELECTION “SHORT STORIES”
4. “STAMP OF PRINCE PAVLE” FOR THE BEST SHORT MOVIE IN SELECTION “ EX YU SHORT”
5. “STAMP OF PRINCE PAVLE” FOR THE BEST DOCUMENTARY MOVIE IN SELECTION “IN FOCUS”
6. “STAMP OF PRINCE PAVLE” FOR THE BEST DOCUMENTARY MOVIE IN SELECTION “EX YU IN FOCUS”
7. "THE GATE OF ZVORNIK", Award for the best directed
8. GRAND PRIX "TOMBSTONE Prince Pavle" FOR THE BEST FILM OF THE FESTIVAL
1.Conditon for participation:
a) their production is not older than two years
Deadline for submission of films and film and accompanying materials is June 30th, 2019th year.
The festival program includes two categories: documentary and short films.
4.Formats and standards
Film entries submitted online. Movies that didn't record in English should have English translation.
Include supporting material for publication of Prvi kadar (photographs, synopsis, biography of the director, production of accreditation, press articles, public service announcements, a list of awards and participation in festivals list)
6.Submission to the festival will be charged 2 $ USD. The payment can be made on our pay pal account: firstname.lastname@example.org