The Film and Video Arts Program at Lycoming College is pleased to announce the call for submissions to the 14th year of the OnScreen Film and Video Festival (formerly called the Pennsylvania College Student Film and Video Festival). The screening will take place on October 2021 at the AMC Classic 11 in Williamsport, PA.. Our screening is free and open to the public. Filmmakers are encouraged to attend the screening and will receive four tickets.
Best Experimental Film or Music Video
Best Pennsylvania Student Film
Tom Woodruff Jr. Grand Jury Prize (limited to Lycoming College submissions)
Eligibility and Submission Criteria
• Films must have been made by an undergraduate student(s) enrolled at any college or university during the 19-20 or 20-21 academic years.
• Run time: 15 minutes or less
• Work must have been completed within the last two academic years
• Acceptable preview format: Playable link (please include necessary passwords)
• Accepted films submission format: Downloadable Quicktime files
• Each student may submit only one film
• All music used must have copyright permissions
• There is no submission fee
• Submissions from previous years are not accepted
• All submissions are eligible for awards.
If accepted, the following will be required: 1. Film Still , 2. Film Poster, and 3. A headshot of the Director (jpegs no greater than 3MB)
Should your film be accepted, be prepared to make your file downloadable on Vimeo, Dropbox, www.wetransfer.com, or Google Drive. Do not send your film as an attachment.