We are pleased to announce the call for submissions to the 15th year of the OnScreen Film Festival. Our festival started 15 years ago as the Pennsylvania College Student Film and Video Festival and has grown into the regions first international film festival. We are proud to present a variety of wonderfully unique stories on the big screen in the mountains of central Pennsylvania, and the home of the Little League World Series.
Category winning films will screen at our live event the AMC in Williamsport, PA on September 29th 2022. All official selections will screen online via our Youtube channel and will be available to view for two weeks from October 1-October 15th, 2022.
**Please note that both our online and in person AMC screening events are free and open to the public.
Best Narrative (Undergraduate Only)
Best Documentary (Undergraduate Only)
Best Experimental Film or Music Video (Undergraduate Only)
Best Animation (Undergraduate Only)
Best Graduate Student Film (any genre)
Tom Woodruff Jr. Grand Jury Prize (limited to Lycoming College submissions)
Eligibility and Submission Criteria
• Films made by an undergraduate student or graduate student enrolled at any college or university during the 20-21 or 21-22 academic years.
• One submission per student (must be enrolled during the making of the film)
• Run time: 15 minutes or less
• Acceptable preview format: Playable link (please include necessary password)
• Music must have copyright permissions
• Submissions from previous years are not accepted
If accepted, the following will be required:
1. Film Still
2. Film Poster
3. Director's Headshot (jpegs no greater than 3MB)
Should your film be accepted, be prepared to make your file downloadable on FilmFreeway, Vimeo, Dropbox, www.wetransfer.com, or Google Drive. Do not send your film as an attachment.
Accepted submission format: Downloadable Quicktime files or .mp4
All films not in English must have embedded English subtitles in the file. (.srt files are not accepted.)