** Open to Australian Filmmakers only**
The Nundah Film Festival is a small, local film festival which is located in Nundah in Brisbane, Australia. Nundah has become quite the arts hub in North Brisbane, so we love that we have our very own film fest in the suburb! The purpose of the festival is to help young emerging filmmakers from Brisbane and Australia wide promote their short films and get an audience.
The festival will be held at Birch Carroll & Coyle Cinema, Toombul in May 2019. It will be a relaxed night to watch some awesome local talent, and to sit down with some movie snacks in the comfort of a mainstream cinema. In 2018 we had such an overwhelming turnout on the night, with a fully booked out cinema on a weeknight! How fantastic is that!
We will be accepting short films in the following categories:
- Short Documentary ( 15mins Max. )
- Short Narrative ( 15mins Max. )
- Music Clips ( 4mins Max. )
Presented with Nundah Now.
Awards will be given from the People's Choice ballots.
We want to keep the rules simple.
1. When submitting your film, you agree to let Birch Carroll & Coyle Toombul and the festival's organizers play your film on the night if it is accepted into the festival, and clips or still images for promotional material.
2. If your film is selected to be screened on the night, you must send us a 2K DCP (Digital Cinema Package) formatted file type on a usb. WE CANNOT ACCEPT ANY OTHER FILE TYPE.
3. We will contact you if you have been selected to screen your film.
4. Your film will only be used for the purpose of this film festival.
5. Please give us any promotional material, including posters or trailers of your film that we can use.
6. No R+ films please.