Miniboxoffice International Film Festival is now Noida International Film Festival. After having three successful editions of Miniboxoffice International Film Festival which caters mainly for short films only is now turned bigger with the addition of feature films section to it. In year 2014 the management of Miniboxoffice has renamed it on the name of India’s fastest developing city ‘NOIDA’. It’s a tribute to the city where Miniboxoffice starts in year 2010 and the city itself is the house of North India’s largest Film City.
11th Noida International Film Festival-24 objective is to feature great cinema of worldwide filmmakers in a big way & at the same time providing professional networking & introducing current trends of cinema to the participants. The festival goal is to empower independent filmmakers and committed to become premium movie going event which foster the growth of independent filmmakers.
The 2014 to 23 edition of NIFF was huge success with participation of filmmakers from more than 90 countries. The NIFF-24 is expected to achieve many milestones towards the development of Independent Cinema. With this I welcome all filmmakers to come and join the movement which brings highest level of thoughts & culture of different nations in the form of enriching & entertaining cinema.
Best Feature Film
Best Short Film
Best Music Video
Best Debut Director
Special Festival Mention
Honorable Jury Mention
Best Ad Film
Best Original Music
Best Background Music
Rules and Regulations:
11th Noida International Film Festival-2024
1. Awards for both professional and students category-
❏ Best Feature Film ❏ Best Short Film ❏ Best Animation
❏ Best Feature Animation ❏Best Feature Documentary ❏ Best Director
❏ Short Documentary ❏Best Music Video ❏ Best Film-Jury ❏Special Festival Mention ❏Honorable Jury Mention ❏ Best Ad Film
❏ Best Debut Director (Feature Only)
❏ Best Cinematography ❏ Best Editing ❏Best Screenplay
❏ Best VFX
❏ Best Actor ❏ Best Actress
❏ Best Supporting Actor ❏ Best Supporting Actress
❏ Best Original Music ❏ Best Background Music
Certificate of participation + Movies Ratings + jury evaluation sheet will be given to all entries. The winners will be honored with certificate and trophy + short film distribution deal.
2. Film must be subtitled in English if language is other than English and Hindi.
3. Films participated in Noida International Film Festival-2014 to 2023 are not eligible for participation in 2024.
4. Year of production & accepted movie duration:
Year of production: Jan-2021 onwards
Feature Films & Feature Documentary & Animated Feature Films: more than 60 min
Short Film, Short documentary & Short Animation: up-to 60min
Music Videos: up-to 8 min
5. The decision of the Jury will be final and can’t be challenged.
6. NIFF-24 stages/process:
• Entry submission as per rules & regulations.
• Notification of shortlisted regular entries by the festival office on 14 Jan 2024 & shortlisted late entries notification on 19 Jan 2024.
• Delegate registration to attend NIFF-24 at Noida, India. All filmmakers must register as delegate to attend the festival. Hospitality charges are applicable for filmmakers & attendees, which include lunch, tea/coffee with cookies & master classes.
• Festival movies screening & workshops followed by award ceremony in Noida on 28 Jan 2024.
7. Noida International Film Festival-24 does not take any type financial commitment for the expense incurred on the correspondence by the participant. All Travel, Lodging & Boarding and other miscellaneous expenses will have to be borne by the participant himself for attending the festival. No request for the same will be entertained.
8. Once the film submitted can’t be withdrawn in any circumstances, however festival director reserve the rights to disqualify any film on certain grounds.
9. By submitting movie to Noida International Film Festival, filmmaker/producer takes the whole responsibility of copyright issues of music, script and other creative and technical aspects of film.