SUBMISSIONS ARE OPEN !! November 30 to December 3, 2022
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR "WELCOME DISCOUNT" TO CELEBRATE OUR 15 YEARS!
NYCIFF LIVE FILM FESTIVAL IN A THEATRE with Audience
Feature Films $22.00 - Short Films $14.00
MISSION & OBJECTIVE
NYCIFF MISSION STATEMENT:
NYCIFF, New York City International Film Festival was founded in 2008 to celebrate the arts of film.
A 501 C (3) for the Arts, was founded with the purpose to New York City the center of For indie filmmakers in the US and a door to international talents to bring their creativity to USA.
providing opportunities to emerging and established filmmakers, writers, directors and performers giving the New York City platform to showcase their creativity: Films, TV Shows Documentaries and performers to enriches the lives of its citizen while contributing to the Local Economy
We want to encourage filmmakers from all over the world to participate in this event with the support of the City of New York.
Submit your film to one of the circuit’s most celebrated Film Festivals
♣ BEST SHORT FILM UNDER 40 min
♣ BEST ACTRESS IN A SHORT FILM
♣ BEST ACTOR IN A SHORT
♣ BEST DIRECTOR IN A SHORT FILM
♣ NYCIFF FOUNDATION
PHILANTHROPIC AWARD FOR ART CULTURE & FILM
♣ FEATURE FILMS CATEGORIES
♣ BEST DOCUMENTARY
♣ BEST LEADING ACTRESS
♣ BEST LEADING ACTOR
♣ BEST CINEMATOGRAPHY
♣ BEST DIRECTOR IN A FEATURE FILM
♣ BEST INTERNATIONAL FEATURE FILM
♣ BEST FEATURE FILM
NEW YORK CITY INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL 2022
LIVE FILM FESTIVAL IN A THEATRE with Audience
1. New York City International Film Festival defines a short film any film under 40 minutes.
2. New York City International Film Festival defines a feature film as any film 40 minutes or longer
3. Films must have been completed in the current or previous year ( 2020/22/23).
4. The applicant holds the sole responsibility of copyright clearance of any copyrighted material in the film. Films including unauthorized copyrighted material are ineligible.
5. Films not in English must be subtitled in English unless dialogue is minimal and not necessary for the comprehension of the Film.
6. If your film is accepted You Must send us Via email the POSTER, Film Information, Trailer and Film in MP4 within ONE (1) week of the film acceptance, if not we will overturn the Accepted to Unaccepted film without any prejudice
7. LIVE FILM FESTIVAL:
Accepted Films Must be in MP4 & or DCP
8. Accepted films must be in MP4
TERMS AND CONDITIONS :
1. Films CAN BE RETURN IF FILMMAKER SEND US A PRE-PAID FEDEX OR ANY OTHER CARRIER THEY WISH TO USE.
2. NYCIFF is under no obligation to provide comments regarding submitted films to any applicant. The festival is not responsible for any internal comments obtained by the applicant regarding their film.
DATES & DATELINES:
EARLY BIRD DEADLINE: AUGUST 31, 2022
REGULAR DEADLINE SEPTEMBER 30, 2022
LATE DEADLINE: OCTOBER 20, 2022
EXTENDED DEADLINE: OCTOBER 31, 2022
NOTIFICATION: NOVEMBER 5, 2022
FESTIVAL DATES: NOVEMBER 30 TO DECEMBER 3 , 2022
LIVE FILM FESTIVAL Will Include Live STREAMING as well
Opening Gala , One on One Interviews with Filmmakers, Actors, Directors - Award Event
Location: will be inform later