SUBMISSIONS FOR OUR 2020 EVENT WILL OPEN IN APRIL 8, 2019
IN 2019 OUR FILM FESTIVAL: FULL PRESS REPORT REACHED 81,438,142
We have 2 TV Commercials for 2 Weeks
TO CELEBRATE OUR 11th ANNIVERSARY
MISSION & OBJECTIVE
NYCIFF MISSION STATEMENT:
NYCIFF, New York City International Film Festival was founded in 2009 to celebrate the arts of film.
A 501 C (3) for the Arts, was founded with the purpose to New York City the center of For indie filmmakers in the US and a door to international talents to bring their creativity to USA.
providing opportunities to emerging and established filmmakers, writers, directors and performers giving the New York City platform to showcase their creativity: Films, TV Shows Documentaries and performers to enriches the lives of its citizen while contributing to the Local Economy
We want to encourage filmmakers from all over the world to participate in this event with the support of the City of New York.
Submit your film to one of the circuit’s most celebrated Film Festivals
♣ BEST SHORT FILMS UP TO 15 MINUTES
♣ BEST SHORT FILMS ABOVE 15 MINUTE TO 40 MIN.
♣ BEST SCI-FI SHORT FIM
♣ BEST HORROR SHORT FILM
♣ BEST ANIMATED SHORT FILM
♣ BEST ACTRESS IN A SHORT FILM
♣ BEST ACTOR IN A SHORT
♣ BEST DIRECTOR IN A SHORT FILM
♣ NYCIFF FOUNDATION
PHILANTHROPIC AWARD FOR ART CULTURE & FILM
♣ FEATURE FILMS CATEGORIES
All feature-length shot in New York City are eligible for the:
♣ Best New York Narrative” (Must be a NY Premiere)
♣ Best New York Documentary” awards. (Must be a NY Premiere.)
♣ BEST DOCUMENTARY
♣ BEST ORIGINAL SCREENPLAY
♣ BEST SUPPORTING ACTRESS
♣ BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR
♣ BEST LEADING ACTRESS
♣ BEST LEADING ACTOR
♣ BEST ORIGINAL SCORE
♣ BEST CINEMATOGRAPHY
♣ BEST DIRECTOR IN A FEATURE FILM
♣ BEST INTERNATIONAL FEATURE FILM
♣ BEST FEATURE FILM
NEW YORK CITY INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL GENERAL RULES 2020
1. New York City International Film Festival defines a short film as any film with a running time less than 40 minutes.
2. New York City International Film Festival defines a feature film as any film with a running time greater then 40 minutes up.
3. Films must have been completed in the current or previous year ( 2018 /19 /2020).
4. The applicant holds the sole responsibility of copyright clearance of any copyrighted material in the film. Films including unauthorized copyrighted material are ineligible.
5. Films not in English must be subtitled in English unless dialogue is minimal and not necessary for the comprehension of the Film.
6. If your film is accepted You Must send us the POSTER, Film Information, Trailer and Film in MP4 Blu Ray or DCP - within ONE (1) week of the film acceptance, if not we will overturn the Accepted to Unaccepted film without any prejudice
7. Accepted films must be in Blu-Ray or DCP
TERMS AND CONDITIONS :
1. Films CAN BE RETURN IF FILMMAKER SEND US A PRE-PAID FEDEX OR ANY OTHER CARRIER THEY WISH TO USE.
2. NYCIFF is under no obligation to provide comments regarding submitted films to any applicant. The festival is not responsible for any internal comments obtained by the applicant regarding their film.