Monza is the city of speed, Formula 1 and finally also City of Cinema. The first international film festival for independent authors was born with the purpose of promoting and spreading cinematographic art.
Guests of the prestigious Binario 7, a place of art with a great history, the Monza Film Fest will host the best short films from all over the world.
These are the awards of our festival:
(with digital laurel reception, in pdf / jpg file)
Best International Film
Best Italian Film
Best Super Short
Best Animated Film
Best Original Idea
Best Low-Budget Film
AWARDS ADDITIONAL CATEGORIES
Best Movie Poster
Awards of the final ceremony:
Best foreign film
Best Italian film
Other prizes will be also decided by the jury.
RULES AND TERMS:
– All types of videos less than 60 minutes are accepted.
– Multiple registrations are accepted
– There is no limit to the year of screening, any year is accepted
– Each film must have subtitles in English or Italian. The finalist films must send the srt file of the subtitles in English or Italian.
– Any genre is accepted
– By registering, you declare that you have the rights to the registered film
– The festival may use for promotional purposes the data of authors, producers and crew, the movie poster, the trailer and a maximum of 1 minute of the video
– Films that incite violence or hatred in general are not accepted
– By registering the film at our festival you agree to share personal data with partner festivals, but only for promotional purposes.
– Distributors can ask for a special price for the registration of 20 or more films. To do this, just send us an email to email@example.com
ACCEPTANCE OF THE RULES
The admission to the Festival implies the unconditional acceptance of this regulation.
For any dispute not covered by the Regulation the competent authority is the organization of the Monza Film Fest, if such disputes do not find the solution, the competent authority is Foro of Monza.
In case of objections to this Regulation Italian version of the same prevails.
Subscribers to the Monza Film Fest agree as established by Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, No. 196 on the protection of privacy, the use of personal data for all initiatives related to the event. The Author of the film declares to accept the Regulation in all its parts and to have the legal availability of the film and to authorize the public screening without compensation, freeing the organization of the Festival from any present and future responsibility. With the contest entry each author is responsible for the content of his work. The author claims to own all rights to the work, not prejudicing in any way the rights of third parties, like other authors, subjects portrayed, transferees of rights, together with those music, etc. . It also declares that the audiovisual material is not protected by SIAE. Under the provisions of Legislative Decree. 30/06/2003 n. 196, we inform the author that the data requested is necessary for completing the documentation of registration to the Festival.