The 11th edition of the International Mobile Film Festival will take place online from 30 November until 6 December 2020. As a well-established reality on the national and international festival scene, Mobile Festival mission is to support independent cinema. All screenings and workshops are free for the public.
The International Competition consists of mobile short films that have been made only with smart phones (finished).
The festival main award is awarded as a scholarship for new students on the University for Audiovisual Arts - Parisian European Film Academy ESRA based in Skopje.
The films are eligible for the:
-Award for Best Film “Ratka Ilievska- Lale”
-Award for Most Inventive Film
-Award for Most Original Story
-Award for Best Idea
-Award for Best film in the national program Young Talents
1. This Festival is open for all film makers from the world.
2. We look for films that are made with a mobile phone and that haven`t been previously submitted to the Mobile Festival.
3. We only accept digital submissions. We accept no hard copy submissions. Submissions will be open via Filmfreeway.com. Please upload your film using your submission platform’s secure screeners, or email us a link to your film along with your tracking number.
4. All films need to be 10 minutes or less. We prefer most films sit on the shorter end of that spectrum.
5. No premiere status is required, however, we give preference to films that haven’t yet premiered online. So, don’t wait to submit your film.
6. The submitted film shall not imitate or plagiarize any copyrighted work. We require films to have all necessary rights and releases secured for us to feature them.
7. We only select films that are free for audiences.
8. All genres are allowed.