Mindfield showcases features, shorts and music videos by filmmakers from around the world, celebrating and supporting independent, new and alternative filmmakers not just during our annual Film Festival but throughout the year with our monthly competitions.
A number of selected award winners of our bi-monthly online competition will automatically be considered to be in the official selection of our annual festival.
Mindfield aims to show the very best in new independent cinema and to give filmmakers a place to show their work to people who appreciate it.
Every two months we give filmmakers the opportunity to submit their latest work and compete with others.
Each bi-monthly award winner will automatically be considered to be screened at our annual Film Festival. Every winner will get a digital laurel and has the option to purchase a trophy.
Our annual Festival will screen a number of selected winning movies of our bi-monthly competitions.
All the movies screened will compete with each other, the winners will be announced at the awards ceremony.
Every submission before December 31st is being considered for the Live Festival in January.
Next Annual Live Festival:
January 11th 2025
Raleigh Studios, Hollywood
5300 Melrose Ave
Los Angeles, CA
- Best Feature Film
- Best Documentary Feature
- Best Short Film
- Best Documentary Short
- Best Director
- Best Screenplay
- Best Actor
- Best Actress
- Best Music Video
- Best Trailer
- Best Score
- Best Cinematography
- Best Sound Design
· Entries must be in English or - Subtitled, dubbed in English.
· Every submission has to pick one main category.
· Multiple entries are allowed for each filmmaker and each entry may be entered in multiple categories.
· All entries should be sent via FilmFreeway. Please don't send discs or any downloadable files to us.
· Works in progress are accepted.
· Entries will not be returned.
· Entry fees are non-refundable