SUBMISSIONS 2021 – 7th edition
The international film festival for childrens and teens MI PRIMER FESTIVAL invites you to participate in its 7th edition that will take place from July 19 to 25, 2021 in virtual mode, thanks to different cultural digital platforms and spaces.
MI PRIMER FESTIVAL aims to create a space for the exhibition of national and international cinema and audiovisuals, framing our content around the Human Rights of childs and teenganers established in the Convention on the Rights of the Child and in the General Law of the Rights of Child and Teenage , which recognizes them as holders of their rights.(https://www.cndh.org.mx/ni%C3%B1as-ni%C3%B1os/derechos-humanos-de-ninas-y-ninos).
The social context has shown us that the relation with new media and alternative forms of learning, help to develop the capacities of children and teens in an integral way. MI PRIMER FESTIVAL through audiovisual and new media promotes reflection on the various rights of children and adolescents from the imagination and education, forming future creative, flexible and safe citizens.
The festival provides Peruvian children and young people an opportunity to understand different cultures from all over the world, and helps international children’s film professionals exchange experiences and ideas.
MI PRIMER FESTIVAL
The 7th edition of MY FIRST FESTIVAL will feature the following awards:
Best Feature Film.
Best International Short Film.
Best Latin American Short Film.
Best peruvian Short Film in the Latin American Category.
Best TV/web serie .
Best peruvian TV/web serie .
Best Little Filmmaker Film from 0 to 10 years.
Best Little Filmmaker Film - Teens.
The jury is made up of producers, directors and specialists in children's cinema or audiovisuals and the public vote consists of children, teenage girls. A symbolic prize and a diploma will be awarded in each competing category. The Festival will be responsible for sending the prize and the diploma to each of the winners after the event.
1. Any natural and / or legal person can participate, individually or collectively and with no age limit, with the exception of the "Little filmmakers" categorie.
2. The inscriptions of the projects will be presented for viewing in online or “screener” format through a YouTube, Vimeo, or Google drive link. It is mandatory to present this link online for registration. We will not accept applications through digital files for download such as Wetransfer or other similar ones. In the case of TV / Web series registrations, must send the chapter one screener .
3. The year of production of the films must be from 2018 onwards and be aimed exclusively at a child and / or teen audience.
4. Audiovisual works must be presented in Spanish or in the original language with Spanish subtitles. The works that are not subtitled will be eliminated. Separate subtitle files will not be accepted, the applicant must be in charge of sending the feature film or short film with subtitles.
5. Each participant may send a maximum of 3 audiovisual works, but it is an essential requirement to fill out an entry for each work.
6. Only the owner of the copyright can register the audiovisual work and she/he must sign the registration form as a sign in accordance with the bases and the transfer of rights of her/his work. The participant assumes responsibility for the veracity of this fact.
7. In the case of works presented by minors, the minor's owner will be in charge of filling out and signing the registration form and must provide their personal contact information.
8. By registering the film or series, the participant authorizes the free exhibition of the film / series within the framework of the 7th. edition in virtual mode and with geolocation activated exclusively for the Peruvian region. He also waives all economic compensation for this concept.
9. 15% of the film / series may be used to promote the 7th edition in any of its electronic or audiovisual publications.
10. Selected films and series that have been duly registered cannot be withdrawn from the festival's program.
11. The authors or owners of the selected films and series will be contacted by email and / or WhatsApp from May 9, so they are asked to be attentive to communications on those dates.
12. The material required for the reproduction of the film / series during the festival can be presented within the proposed term in the following formats: Full HD files, Formats (MP4, MOV), H.264 Codec.
13. The delivery of the material will have a maximum period from the date of your request until May 30. Mi Primer Festival reserves the right not to accept shipping after the specified date.