Join us for the 2nd Annual Mastic Beach Mini Indie Film Fest: Celebration of Grit.
The MBMIFF is slated to go virtual this year. We did not want a year to lapse due to our current conditions and decided the show must go on... We'll be screening films, hosting virtual cocktail parties and local bands along with special guests and interviews.
Festival goers will get to experience productions that extol hard work, strength, and courage, and leave feeling inspired, hopeful, and spirited.
Over the course of the weekend we will screen select films, engage in industry talk backs, celebrate local artists, and dance the night away to live music.
Please subscribe on our website for future developments regarding the festival as they unfold. Looking forward to seeing you in November!
For our second year we will be exhibition only.
Thanks for your interest in the Mastic Beach Mini Indie Film Fest! Please review the following terms and rules before submitting. Reversal of expectations are only cool in stories.
By submitting your film, you agree that MBMIFF can use parts of your film (including trailer/teaser/film poster) for promotional purposes.
To submit a film, you must have created the project yourself, own the rights or have permission from the owner of the content to submit the film to us.
The festival team will review films in their entirety at least twice before the final festival program is selected.
1. Entries in foreign languages must come with English subtitles.
2. All entries must have been completed in 2015 or after.
3. You must own or be given all of the rights to anything you submit to the festival.
4. Multiple entries are allowed. But keep in mind the entry fee must be paid for each one.
5. Submissions are not guaranteed to be shown.
6. After a film has been an official selection, the filmmaker will be notified. At that time it is required that the filmmaker forward their full press kit to the festival team. The press kit must include: headshot, bio (with any personal links and social media handles), director's statement, logline, and production stills.
7. Submissions are NON-refundable. We cannot be held liable for materials which are lost or damaged.
Please acknowledge that the film submission fee does not guarantee acceptance and no refund will be provided if my film is not selected.
Applicants who do not follow the guidelines will not be accepted.
You agree to the above statements with your submission.