OUR MISSION IS TO SHARE THE TALENTS OF THE BEST INDEPENDENT FILMMAKERS, DIRECTORS, PERFORMERS, AND CREATORS CREATE NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES FOR BOTH ESTABLISHED AND EMERGING ARTISTS TO ENGAGE WITH THE COMMUNITY IN WAYS THAT ENCOURAGE DISCUSSION AND DEBATE.
THROUGH THE FILM FESTIVAL, WE SERVE MANCHESTER BY EXHIBITING CINEMATIC STORIES FROM PEOPLE OF DIVERSE CULTURES AND BACKGROUNDS, INITIATING THOUGHTFUL DIALOGUE, AND ENRICHING MANCHESTER’S ARTISTIC COMMUNITY.
Best Narrative Feature
Best Short Narrative Feature
Best Documentary Feature
Best Short Documentary
Best Feature Drama
Best LBGTQ+ Feature
Best LBQTQ+ Short
Best LBGTQ+ Performance
Best Short Drama
Best Drama Feature
Best Comedy Feature
Best Short Comedy
Best Student Film
Best New England Filmmaker
Best New England Performance
Best International Feature
Best International Short
Audience Choice Award (Documentary)
Audience Choice Award (Narrative)
1. Submit to just one category.
2. Projects completed after June 2020
3. Projects excepted from anywhere worldwide
5. Projects may have distribution.
6. Manchester International Film Festival is given the right to use an excerpt from all films that have been submitted for the Festival's promotional purposes.
7. Individual or organization submitting the film at this moment warrants that it is legally authorized to submit the film for screening.
8. The submitter shall guarantee and hold harmless Manchester International Film Festival (Palace Theatre) from any claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees and costs of the court) which may be incurred because of any claim involving copyright, trademark, publicity,credits and screening, and loss of or damage to the screening films submitted into the film festival.
9. No submissions of any pornographic film.