OUR MISSION IS TO SHARE THE TALENTS OF THE BEST INDEPENDENT FILMMAKERS, DIRECTORS, PERFORMERS, AND CREATORS CREATE NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES FOR BOTH ESTABLISHED AND EMERGING ARTISTS TO ENGAGE WITH THE MANCHESTER FILM COMMUNITY. THIS FESTIVAL WILL CELEBRATE COMING TOGETHER WITH INTRACTIVE PODCASTS,
THROUGH THE FILM FESTIVAL, WE SERVE MANCHESTER BY EXHIBITING CINEMATIC STORIES FROM PEOPLE OF DIVERSE CULTURES AND BACKGROUNDS, INITIATING THOUGHTFUL DIALOGUE, AND ENRICHING MANCHESTER’S ARTISTIC COMMUNITY.
Best First Feature
Best Narrative Short
Best Documentary Short
Best Student Film
Best New Hampshire Feature
Best New Hampshire Short
Best International Feature
Best International Short
Audience Choice Award
1. Submit to just one category.
2. Projects completed after June 2020
3. Projects excepted from anywhere worldwide
5. Projects may have distribution.
6. Manchester International Film Festival is given the right to use an excerpt from all films that have been submitted for the Festival's promotional purposes.
7. Individual or organization submitting the film at this moment warrants that it is legally authorized to submit the film for screening.
8. The submitter shall guarantee and hold harmless Manchester International Film Festival (Palace Theatre) from any claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees and costs of the court) which may be incurred because of any claim involving copyright, trademark, publicity,credits and screening, and loss of or damage to the screening films submitted into the film festival.
9. No submissions of any pornographic film.