Maha - Arogya Film Festival 2022 is a video competition organised by the Public Health Department, Government of Maharashtra.
The Competition will be held in 2 categories: Video Spot (Duration upto 60 seconds) Documentary/Short Films (Duration upto 10 minutes)
Maha - Arogya Film Festival 2022 is a competition to involve community members to make videos in on the mentioned topics,
The Theme of the ﬁlm can be one of these:
Diabetes / Hypertension Stroke
Vector borne disease
Covid-19 Appropriate Behaviour, Vaccination
Cash Prizes will be given for each category as below -
1st prize winner
2nd prize winner
3rd prize winner
Additional Cash prizes for distinguished entries.
Appreciation Certiﬁcate for All entries selected for screening.
1st prize winner: Rs 20,000/-
2nd prize winner: Rs 15,000/-
3rd prize winner: Rs 10,000/-
Distinguished ( Consolation Prizes) : Rs 5,000/- each
I. GENERAL GUIDELINES:
1) The contestants can start sending their entries online at the email id: iecmaﬀ22@gmail.com until last date as declared in the notiﬁcation / advertisements .
2) Maha-Arogya Film Festival is open to all Organizations/Agency/Individuals/Amateurs etc
3) Videos can be made in any language with subtitles/dubbing/para-dubbing in Marathi Language
4) All submitted ﬁlms will be watched by our selection panel and a ﬁnal selection list for screening will be released through oﬃcial email ID and social media.
5) Final ranking and awards will be done by the Juries and organizing committee. The entries will be judged on the basis of their concept, content, presentation, creativity and entertainment value, educational value, and technical quality
6) The award amount will be transferred online by appointed agency as per the details mentioned by the concerned ﬁlmmakers during their form submission.
7) The decision of the festival organizing committee under festival director will be ﬁnal and will be a binding on all participants.
8) No disputes will be entertained.
9) No correspondence regarding award/prizes will be allowed after submission of entries.
10) Videos once submitted will not be allowed to be withdrawn under any circumstances.
11) Entries received after last date of submission will not be considered for competition.
12) Entries with Incomplete information will not be considered for screening. Incomplete forms and submissions will be rejected.
13) The ﬁnal selection of videos will be screened at the event and on the public viewing platforms such as TV, YouTube, or any other social media platform (oﬃcial handles of IEC Bureau, Public Health Department, Government of Maharashtra) as deemed appropriate by the government authorities with suitable modiﬁcations, if necessary.
14) The public health department may also request the makers of these selected videos to add or remove subtitles as per the requirements after the selection process for public service purposes.
Full cooperation from the makers is solicited.
The purpose of this festival is solely to spread awareness. Hence no entry fee is applicable for entering the ﬁlms.
Film makers can send any number of entries but separate entry form and declaration for each entry is needed along with the submission.
There will be no physical submission of any ﬁlm (CD/DVD/USB drive of any kind). The ﬁlms should also not be sent via platforms such as WhatsApp / Facebook. The entries should strictly be sent via emails.
If the viewing of Entries is not possible due to compatibility issue, the entry will not be considered for the contest/competition.
The organizers will not be answerable to anyone for not selecting a particular entry. The organizers reserve the rights to accept / reject any entry without any explanation.
The decision of juries and organizing team will be ﬁnal and will be binding on the participants. Sending the entry to this competition implies acceptance of all rules.
The code of conduct will have to be strictly followed by the entrants; misbehavior will lead to dis- qualiﬁcation & legal actions.
People should follow all the central and state government norms while conducting the Shoot.
The ﬁlm makers and their representatives will use the oﬃcial logo and the status of their selection or award strictly after conﬁrmation and with written permission from organizer of 'Maha Arogya Film Festival' and they further undertake to use such festival logo in all their promotions, posters and marketing publications with the consent of the festival director.