Los Angeles CineFest is an international event. We accept local, national and international films and scripts. Film industry specialists watch films and videos, read scripts, give notes and scores.
Once a year we screen selected work at the live event in Los Angeles.
Enjoy The Red Carpet, Awards Ceremony, Q and A with filmmakers after screenings.
Next event is scheduled for Saturday, January 26, 2019 (for submissions submitted between January 1, 2018- December 31, 2018) For submitters who submit after January 1, 2019, live event will be scheduled for January 2020.
Starting January 1, 2019, Los Angeles CineFest will no longer be an online film festival. Our festival will now compose of Live Screenings, followed by an Awards Event for our top selections. We will still award selections with "Semi-Finalist" or "Finalist" titles through the year. ONLY films, scripts and other forms of art marked as "SELECTED" will be presented at the live event in January 2020.
Film about Cosmos
Screenplay (Short Films)
Screenplay (Feature Films)
Photography (any topic, photo from the set included)
Poster (any poster, film poster included)
Officially Selected artists get All Films Pass for two, Red Carpet & Awards Ceremony Invitation for two, guarantee a spot for live screening, Q&A spot,
WINNERS get all mentioned above + Golden Plaque/Trophy
BEST of THE FESTIVAL get all mentioned above + gift from Vegas Pro value of $599.
1. Only work created after 2015 is acceptable.
2. No religious, political, porn films.
3. All entries should be sent via FilmFreeway. Please don't send discs (CDs, DVDs, BluRays) or any downloadable files to us directly, such as high-resolution posters or other digital media.
4. We do not accept "work in progress" versions. Make sure your work is finished.
5. By submitting to the festival you confirm that you own the rights to the work submitted.
6. No Premiere status is required.