Los Angeles CineFest is an online and live international event. We accept local, national and international films and scripts. Each month film industry specialists watch films and videos, read scripts, give notes and scores. Each month Los Angeles CineFest announce semi-finalists, finalists, and winners.
We show work online with submitter approval only. Once a year we screen selected work at the live event in Los Angeles. We announce script, photography, score and poster winners as well.
Enjoy Q and A with filmmakers after screenings.
Next Red Carpet and Awards Ceremony is scheduled for Jan 2019
Film about Cosmos
Screenplay (Short Films)
Screenplay (Feature Films)
Photography (any topic, photo from the set included)
Poster (any poster, film poster included)
ONLINE COMPETITION: Winners get Festival Certificate.
LIVE EVENT: Officially Selected artists get All Films Pass for two, Red Carpet & Awards Ceremony Invitation for two, guarantee a spot for live screening, Q&A spot,
WINNERS get all mentioned above + Golden Plaque/Trophy
BEST of THE FESTIVAL get all mentioned above + gift from Vegas Pro value of $599.
1. Only work created after 2014 is acceptable.
2. We'll not show semi-finalists work online (open for public).
3. Our judges have an access to all submitted work and they vote without sharing your work publicly.
4. All entries should be sent via FilmFreeway. Please don't send discs (CDs, DVDs, BluRays) or any downloadable files to us directly, such as high-resolution posters or other digital media.
5. No porn films.
6. We do not accept "work in progress" versions. Make sure your work is finished.
6. If your film is selected as a FINALIST, we'll create a listing for your film. Your film will be in one category with all audio-visual forms. All Music videos, shorts, features, animations, virtual reality, drone films, etc will be in one: Audio-Visual Category.
7. By submitting to the festival you confirm that you own the rights to the work submitted.
8. No Premiere status is required.