Los Angeles CineFest is an international event. We accept local, national and international films and scripts. Film industry specialists watch films and videos, read scripts, give notes and scores.
Once a year we screen selected work at the live event in Los Angeles.
Starting January 1, 2019, Los Angeles CineFest will no longer be an online film festival. Our festival will now compose of Live Screenings.
Film about Cosmos
Screenplay (Short Films)
Screenplay (Feature Films)
Photography (any topic, photo from the set included)
Poster (any poster, film poster included)
1st Place WINNER will receive $1000 in GIFTS from FX Home, Film Impact and Magix + GOLDEN TROPHY (value of $100) + Film Festival Entry Waiver for a different Film Festival we work with (value of $25-40) + Festival Certificate.
2nd Place Winner will get $100 in gifts from sponsors + Festival Certificate.
3rd Place Winner will get $50 in gifts from sponsors + Festival Certificate.
Audience Best Winner will get $50 in gifts from sponsors + Festival Certificate.
All selected filmmakers and screenwriters will get All Films Pass for two guests.
1. Only work created after 2016 is acceptable.
2. No religious or political propaganda.
3. No porn films.
4. All entries should be sent via FilmFreeway. Please don't send discs (CDs, DVDs, BluRays) or any downloadable files to us directly, such as high-resolution posters or other digital media.
5. We do not accept "work in progress" versions. Make sure your work is finished.
6. By submitting to the festival you confirm that you own the rights to the work
7. If you submit SONG, it should be a song separated from the movie, song only. If it's foreign language, attach a translation
7. No Premiere status is required.
8. We select and screen around 20-30 films a year. If you are selected we'll ask you for a copy of the film and permission to use 30-60 seconds of it for festival trailer.
9. We DO NOT offer semi-finalist, nor finalist option. Your work will be SELECTED or NOT SELECTED. Old fashion way.
10. Our judges have an access to all submitted work and they vote without sharing your work publicly (online).