Los Angeles CineFest is an international event. We accept local, national and international films and scripts. Film industry specialists watch films and videos, read scripts, give notes and scores.
Once a year we screen selected work at the live event in Los Angeles.
Starting January 1, 2019, Los Angeles CineFest will no longer be an online film festival. Our festival will now compose of Live Screenings.
Film about Cosmos
Screenplay (Short Films)
Screenplay (Feature Films)
Photography (any topic, photo from the set included)
Poster (any poster, film poster included)
GOLDEN TROPHY for BEST OF THE FESTIVAL
Officially Selected- get All Films Pass for two.
1. Only work created after 2016 is acceptable.
2. No religious or political propaganda.
3. No porn films.
4. All entries should be sent via FilmFreeway. Please don't send discs (CDs, DVDs, BluRays) or any downloadable files to us directly, such as high-resolution posters or other digital media.
5. We do not accept "work in progress" versions. Make sure your work is finished.
6. By submitting to the festival you confirm that you own the rights to the work submitted.
7. No Premiere status is required.
8. We select and screen around 20-30 films a year. If you are selected we'll ask you for a copy of the film and permission to use 30-60 seconds of it for festival trailer.
9. We DO NOT offer semi-finalist, nor finalist option. Your work will be SELECTED or NOT SELECTED. Old fashion way.
10. Our judges have an access to all submitted work and they vote without sharing your work publicly (online).