Link International Film Festival is an international competitive cultural event that serves to inspire and connect filmmakers and audiences throughout the region and beyond. It is a cultural expression that aspires to unite through ideas and ideals, diversifying minds, promoting understanding, and cultivating compassion and camaraderie among people regardless of their differences.
Link International Film Festival selects and honours films in short form categories, live action and animation.
• Best International Short Film
• Best UK Short Film
• Best Western Europe Short Film
• Best Eastern Europe Short Film
• Best North American Short Film
• Best Latin America Short Film
• Best Oceania Short Film
• Best Caribbean Short Film
• Best African Short Film
• Best Middle East Short Film
• Best Asian Short Film
• Best Animated Short Film
SHORT FILMS ONLY
• Live-action or Animation
• Documentary films NOT ACCEPTED
• 20 minutes or shorter
THE SELECTION AND AWARDS PROCESS
Films submitted to Link International Film Festival are judged on their artistic merit and technical quality. Each submitted film goes through a careful judging process.
Please read carefully the Submission points and proceed accordingly.
• Submissions must be in Full HD (1920 x 1980) or HDV (1280 x 720)
• All submitted films should be not more than 2 years old by July 2023.
• All films must have English subtitles (.SRT) or burned.
• We accept films that have been shown at other festivals.
• We cannot accept films made by anyone connected with the festival committee or
members of the staff.
• The judging panel is entirely independent of the festival committee and their
decision is final.
• The festival reserves the right to use brief clips, 10% or shorter, from the selected
films to promote the festival on media and other related promotions.
• Entrants shall inform the festival of any changes to contact details.
• Submit via https://filmfreeway.com
• Send us a downloadable link such as www.dropbox.com or any similar longer
WHAT TO SEND?
Please send the following when your film has been selected and you have been notified:
• Downloadable link of your movie
• Movie Trailer or a Movie Clip
• Film synopsis
• Director’s info: Biography and a picture
• At least three high quality film images
• High quality movie poster
•. Submission to Link International Film Festival constitutes agreement to all Rules &
Terms contained in this page and your consent that your film be considered for any
awards that may be given at the Festival.
• Submission also certifies that all film and music rights and clearances have been
• By submitting, you agree not to withdraw your film from Link International Film
Festival after the film has been accepted.