The Film Festival "Let there be Goodness!" aims to become a platform for the creation and promotion of films in the context of a happy, healthy and peaceful future for all. As well as showing bright ways and solutions to existing problems in society today.
"Let there be Goodness!" - People's Film Festival of New Dawn Cinema.
The organizers of the Film Festival are NGO "Cedars of Ukraine" and residents of the kin domains of Ukraine.
Purpose & Objectives of the Film Festival
- To contribute to the creation of films that are significant for all of humanity, bearing images of a healthy, happy, peaceful future for all, as well as bright ways and solutions to existing problems in society.
- To become a platform for professional communication between filmmakers and creators of light images - artists, poets, composers, bards to create life-affirming dawn films.
- Contribution to the restoration of peace on the planet and improvement of the general habitat through vibrant, powerful film images.
- The emergence and popularization of new dawn cinematography.
- Identifying and supporting talent.
Priority themes of the Film Festival
- Healthy lifestyle
- Restoring peace on Earth
- Cleansing the planet and restoring natural resources
- Building strong loving families
- Soft childbirth and conscious conception
- Education with love and respect for children
- Kindness and humanity of actions
- Family estates
- Screen adaptation of Vladimir Megre's books
Time and place of the event
Participating films are posted and stored permanently in the public domain on the YouTube channel of the "Let there be Goodness!" for all interested viewers.
Awarding ceremony will take place on June 25, 2022, in Kyiv, Ukraine.
The main award is a valuable statuette of the Film Festival with pine nuts from the depths of the taiga.
The winners also receive valuable prizes from the inhabitants of the kin domains of Ukraine at the Film Festival fair - organic products and handicrafts made with Love.
The monetary reward for the strongest inspirational image goes to the winners of the people's financial vote.
The qualified jury of the Film Festival consists of renowned figures of culture and cinema. The list for 2022 is being formed.
People's financial vote
The popular financial vote for the strongest, most inspiring image takes place in the electronic Catalog of the Film Festival and begins from the moment the first selected work is placed in it. 80% of the collected funds for each film are transferred to the author of the work, provided that the film collects an amount of $ 100 or more, excluding bank fees. With collections less than $ 100, the collected funds are sent to the organizational fund of the Film Festival.
To participate in the Contest Program, the following categories of films are accepted, bearing images of a peaceful, healthy and happy future for everyone and bright solutions to existing problems in society:
childish films(made by children)
To submit a film, you must own the rights to it or have the appropriate permission from the copyright holder.
Requirements for Contest Entries
1. Codec (mostly) H.264, container - MP4, MPEG, MOV. The video resolution is mainly 1920 × 1080 (Full HD), 1080p. Sound frequency from 16 kHz and above.
2. There are no restrictions on the production date.
3. Each work must have captions: it is necessary to indicate the names and surnames of all project participants (including those involved), the author of the music and the date of production.
4. If the film passes the selection of the Film Festival and gets to the final, the author sends the text of the subtitles in English, Ukrainian languages, if they were not already there at the time of submission of the work.
By submitting a film to the Film Festival, the author automatically consents to post his work for open online watching on the YouTube channel of the Film Festival "Let there be Goodness!".
The Film Festival has the right to use the materials submitted by the participants, as well as excerpts from films up to 10% of the total duration, for advertising purposes of the Film Festival on the Internet.
After the end of the Film Festival, the works remain on the Film Festival's YouTube channel for public viewing and can be used in post-festival offline screenings of the Film Festival.
Rights to use
12.1. The participant represents and warrants that he/she is the owner of all rights to use the film necessary to submit and use the film in the context of participation in the International Happy Future Scripts Film Festival "Let there be Goodness!". The organizers of the Film Festival reserve the right to request from the participant the appropriate evidence of these rights and reject the application if the necessary documents are not provided.
12.2. The participant guarantees that when using the film under this agreement, no rights of third parties, including those depicted in the film, are violated.
12.3. Submission of the application means that the participant agrees with all the proposed Rules of the International Happy Future Scripts Film Festival "Let there be Goodness!".
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Response from festival:
Thank you for this wonderful review!
We are very happy that you were able to attend all our events on both days. It was an honour for us to meet and host you! We wish you new wonderful works and look forward to a new meeting next season!
Tatiana and Film festival team