The International film festival Happy Future Scripts Film Festival "Let there be Goodness!" is a platform for creating and promoting films in the context of a happy, healthy, and peaceful future for all. As well as showing Pure, Light ways and solutions to existing problems in society today.
"Let there be Goodness!" - it's a new "dawn cinema" festival.
We are waiting for films about a good, happy future for everyone at our Film Festival. Films, cartoons, clips, which will show the ways of bright solutions to existing problems in society. Films that will inspire the viewer to become the best, create beauty around them, create loving, strong families, bring healthy happy children into the world, restore the planet and have common peace on Earth. If you have such works, we will be glad to accept your applications and acquaint our kind viewers with your creative work. We believe that light images are capable of changing the world for the better. We want to live in such a world ourselves and invite you to become its co-creator!
Applications are accepted for the documentary, fiction, animation, short and feature films for the international and national sections of the documentary. New separate nomination - films from Kin Domains ( family estates)
The Film Festival organizers are NGO "Cedars of Ukraine" and creators of Kin Domains (family estates) of Ukraine.
- To contribute to creating films that are significant for all of humanity, bearing images of a healthy, happy, peaceful future for all. As well as showing Pure, Light ways and solutions to existing problems in society.
- To become a platform for professional communication between filmmakers and creators of light images - artists, poets, composers, bards to create life-affirming "dawn cinema" films.
- To contribute to restoring peace on the planet and improving the general habitat through vibrant, powerful film images.
- The emergence and popularization of new dawn cinematography.
- Identifying and supporting talent.
Important! Our film festival provides open online screenings of participating films on the YouTube channel of the Film Festival "Let there be good!" If you apply to us, you automatically agree to open views of your work on YouTube.
The main prize of our Film Festival is the audience's approval and support for the film you like with their financial contribution.
At the open screenings, a popular financial vote for the best film will be organized. If a film gains more than $ 100, 80% of the collected funds, excluding bank fees, will be transferred to their creators for each film. When collecting less than $ 100 per film, the collected amount is transferred to the organizational fee of the Film Festival
The best films selected by a professional jury will receive gifts prepared by the partners of the Film Festival.
Time and place of the event
Open online screenings of films-participants on the YouTube channel of the Film Festival “Let there be Goodness!” September 1-24, 2021.
Award ceremony for the winners and sincere Holiday "Let there be Goodness!" on September 26, 2021, in Kyiv, Ukraine.
Open views of the season and popular vote are available here: https://vote.happyfilms.com.ua/en/
Terms and conditions
The following categories of films are accepted for participation in the competition program, bearing images of a peaceful, healthy, and happy future for everyone and bright solutions to existing problems in society:
music films and videos
films from Kin Domains ( family estates)
Applications for participation in the Festival are carried out on the page of the film festival through the specialized platform FilmFreeway.
To submit a film, you must own the rights to it or have the appropriate permission from the copyright holder.
All entries that have passed the selection for participation in the film festival will be posted on the YouTube channel of the film festival with subtitles.
The acceptance of works by international filmmakers will last until July 30, 2021, in the Ukrainian section and films from Kin Domains- until August 19, 2021.
Requirements for Competition Entries
1. Codec (mostly) H.264, container - MP4, MPEG, MOV. The video resolution is mainly 1920 × 1080 (Full HD), 1080p. Sound frequency from 16 kHz and above.
2. There are no restrictions on the production date.
3. Each work must have captions: it is necessary to indicate the names and surnames of all participants in the project (including those involved), the author of the music, and the date of production.
All materials required for the Festival catalogue (annotations, composition and credits, biography and full filmography of the director, photographs of the director, actors and scenes from the film in b / w and colour, as well as a short commentary by the director) must be provided to the organizers of the festival as soon as possible, but no later than 5 days after the end of the last deadline for accepting applications.
Selected Festival participants must send promotional materials for distribution to the press (press collection, digital images of the film and director, videos, audio tracks, video clips, etc.) no later than 5 days after the deadline for accepting applications.
By sending a film (work) to the Film Festival, the author agrees to post his project for open online viewing and to voting on the YouTube channel of the Happy future scripts film festival "Let there be Goodness!"
The film festival has the right to use the materials submitted by the participants, as well as excerpts from films up to 10% of the total duration, for advertising purposes of the festival on the Internet.
After the end of the Film Festival, the works can be left on the YouTube channel of the Film Festival for public viewing or deleted, at the request of the author.
Rights to use
1. The participant represents and warrants that he/she is the owner of all rights to use the film necessary for the presentation and use of the film in the context of participation in the International Happy Future scripts film festival "Let there be Goodness!"
The organizers of the film festival reserve the right to request from the participant the appropriate evidence of these rights, and to reject the application if the necessary documents are not provided.
2. The Participant confirms that any third parties involved in the production and distribution of the film have consented to its use in the International Happy Future scripts film festival "Let there be Goodness!"
3. The participant guarantees that when using the film under this agreement, no rights of third parties, including those depicted in the film, are violated.
After the main off-line event, the International Happy Future scripts film festival "Let there be Goodness!" plans to travel to the regions of Ukraine with screenings of the winning films in different locations. In particular, in cinemas, palaces of culture, universities, schools, youth clubs, libraries, etc. When submitting an Application for participation, Applicants are required to indicate whether they consent to such post-festival film travels of their work.
Submission of the application means that the participant agrees with all the proposed Rules of the International Happy Future scripts film festival "Let there be Goodness!"