Absolutely everything we observe in the world is the result and derivative of someone's thoughts and images. Every object of the material and intangible world, every event has its creator. There is him in every book, in cups, cars, toys. Your Creator is in the ants, the ocean, the Earth, with you and me on it. There are creators of festivals, movies, games, various holidays.
There are creators of revolutions, pandemics, various crimes and wars.
People of creative professions have a special mission and responsibility, which not each of them, most likely, knows. Writers, artists, poets, singers, screenwriters, directors, actors create and bring into the world images.
These are The images that later affect people, determine their patterns of behavior, habits, manners. The initial thought, followed by the materialization of the thought. For a long time, it was believed that art reflects reality.
But it also shapes it.
A prime example of it was an advertisement, "The Plight of Young Werter" that caused the mass suicides of young men and women.
Fantastic stories from the past, military actions, apocalypse movies made 10-15 years ago have already become our reality. And from the future, represented already and released on the screen such images look scary to bring into the world of children.
Film Festival of Happy scenarios of the future:
"Let there be Goodness" - calls on all conscious Creators from around the globe to create life-changing images about a happy future for our entire planet. To the future (which in time always becomes present):
- Where all the children of the Earth have a peaceful blue sky.
- Where love, mutual respect and abundance in everything reigns in every family.
- Where the whole Earth is restored by people from the wounds inflicted by the technocratic period of mankind. Where the beautiful gardens grow, where all the forests are regenerated and all the waters clean.
What world do we want to live in?
It depends only on our thoughts, images and actions.
Submit your films, music videos, animated images of Happy Future and paths to it in the present.
We are waiting for your inspirational video stories of successful solutions to existing problems in society
The Film Festival "Let there be Goodness!" aims to become a platform for the creation and promotion of films in the context of a happy, healthy and peaceful future for all. As well as showing bright ways and solutions to existing problems in society today.
"Let there be Goodness!" - People's Film Festival of New Dawn Cinema.
The organizers of the Film Festival are NGO "Cedars of Ukraine" and residents of the kin domains of Ukraine.
Purpose & Objectives of the Film Festival
- To contribute to the creation of films that are significant for all of humanity, bearing images of a healthy, happy, peaceful future for all, as well as bright ways and solutions to existing problems in society.
- To become a platform for professional communication between filmmakers and creators of light images - artists, poets, composers, bards to create life-affirming dawn films.
- Contribution to the restoration of peace on the planet and improvement of the general habitat through vibrant, powerful film images.
- The emergence and popularization of new dawn cinematography.
- Identifying and supporting talent.
Priority themes of the Film Festival
- Healthy lifestyle
- Restoring peace on Earth
- Cleansing the planet and restoring natural resources
- Building strong loving families
- Soft childbirth and conscious conception
- Education with love and respect for children
- Kindness and humanity of actions
- Family estates
Time and place
Participating films are posted and permanently stored in the public domain on the YouTube channel of the Film Festival "Let there be Goodness!" for a wide audience.
Upon request and agreement with the director, the film selected for the Film Festival program, can only be shown at offline screenings of the Film Festival "Let there be Goodness". The director of the film must inform the organizers of the Film Festival about this in writing.
The award ceremony will take place on June 25, 2023 in Kyiv, Ukraine.
The main award is a unique crystal figurine of the Film Festival "Let there de Goodness" with pine nuts of a mighty 500-year-old cedar sealed in it.
The winners also receive valuable prizes from the residents of the family estates of Ukraine at the Film Festival fair.
The monetary reward for the strongest inspiring image goes to the winners of the public financial vote.
People's financial voting for the most powerful, inspiring film image takes place in the electronic Catalog of the film festival and begins from the moment the first selected work is placed in it. 80% of the collected funds for each film are transferred to the author of the work, provided that the film collects an amount of $100 or more, excluding bank fees. With collections of less than $100, the collected funds are sent to the organizing fund of the film festival.
The following categories of films are accepted for participation in the Competition Program, which carry images of a peaceful, healthy and happy future for everyone and bright solutions to existing problems in society:
the whole length;
children's films (made by children)
To submit a film, you must own the rights to it or have the appropriate permission from the copyright holder.
Requirements for applications for participation in the competition
1. Codec (mostly) H.264, container - MP4, MPEG, MOV. Video resolution is mainly 1920×1080 (Full HD), 1080p. Sound frequency from 16 kHz and above.
2. There are no restrictions on the date of manufacture.
3. Each work must have signatures: be sure to indicate the names and surnames of all participants in the project (including those involved), the author of the music and the date of manufacture.
4. If the film passes the selection of the Film Festival and gets into the final, the author sends the text of subtitles in English, Ukrainian, if they were not yet available at the time of submission of the work.
By submitting a film to the Film Festival, the author automatically consents to the placement of his work for open online viewing on the YouTube channel of the Film Festival “Let there be Good!”.
Upon request and agreement with the director, the film selected for the Film Festival program can only be shown at offline screenings of the Film Festival. The director of the film must inform the organizers of the Film Festival about this in writing.
The Film Festival has the right to use the materials submitted by the participants, as well as excerpts from films up to 10% of the total duration, for the purpose of advertising the Film Festival on the Internet.
After the end of the Film Festival, the works remain on the YouTube channel of the Film Festival for public viewing and can be used in post-festival offline screenings of the Film Festival.
12.1. The participant declares and warrants that he is the owner of all rights to use the film, necessary for the submission and use of the film as part of participation in the International Film Festival "Scenarios for a happy future" "Let there be Good!".
The organizers of the Film Festival reserve the right to ask the participant for appropriate confirmation of these rights and to reject the application in case of failure to provide the necessary documents.
12.2. The Participant guarantees that the use of the film under this agreement does not violate the rights of third parties, including those depicted in the film.
12.3. Submission of an application means the participant's consent to all the proposed Rules of the International Film Festival of Happy Future Scenarios "Let there be Good!".
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
Response from festival:
Thank you for this wonderful review!
We are very happy that you were able to attend all our events on both days. It was an honour for us to meet and host you! We wish you new wonderful works and look forward to a new meeting next season!
Tatiana and Film festival team