KICKOFF INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL is an independent festival that was established three years ago. It previously operated under the name KINOGRAM INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL. This year it is being held for the third time and is already operating under the new name KICKOFF INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL.
The perfect film for our festival is one that has a unique, interesting story, a message to the world, showing interesting people or situations - says Anna Zoll, director and creator of the festival.
We are waiting for short films 3 to 30 minutes long and feature films 31-130 minutes long. This year we have two new categories: Feature Films and Film Music.
The third edition of KickOff begins on March 24, 2023, and the winners will be announced at the KickOff Awards Ceremony on November 24, 2023 in Warsaw, Poland.
We welcome submissions from everyone - professionals, students and amateurs alike. The ideal film for KickOff is one that has a good, interesting story, a message to the world, shows an exceptional person or situation.... The videos must be of good quality, but do not have to be shot with professional equipment - any technique is possible.
The first selection made by film influencers will determine the TOP 30 and TOP 15, from which the jury - composed of well-known and award-winning Polish filmmakers and producers - will choose the winners - TOP3 from each of the three categories.
The KickOff jury will award its prizes, and an audience award voted during the TOP15 screenings in November 2023 is also planned.
The KickOff awards ceremony will be held on November 24, 2023 in Warsaw, Poland.
I Films from 3 to 30 minutes in length
II Films from 31 to 130 minutes in length
III Film music
Magdalena Łazarkiewicz - Chairman of the Jury
Kasia Adamik - Juror
Ewa Ewart - Juror
Piotr Jaxa - Juror
Jan A.P. Kaczmarek - Juror
24 March 2023 Announcement of the festival, beginning of accepting applications
24 May 2023 Early bird deadline
24 October 2023 Deadline for submission of films
15 November 2023 Announcement:
Top 15 (3-30 min)
Top 15 (31-130 min)
Top 15 (film music)
23-24 November 2023, 10 a.m. - 22:00 p.m. Online screenings of films of each category TOP 15 / Audience voting
24 Novemebr 2023, 7:00 p.m. KickOff Gala 2023
SUBMISSION COST IN EURO:
PLEASE NOTE: We offer 30% DISCOUNT for FILM SCHOOLS - please ask for school films discount code writing the request to: email@example.com
Please note: We offer 30% discount for film schools - discount for film schools that send a code request to firstname.lastname@example.org
AWARDS AND PRIZES
Grand prizes for TOP 3 of all submitted films in category I and II:
1. the KickOff Grand Statue* + 500 USD
2. small KickOff statuette*
3. small KickOff Statuette*
Audience Award voted during the TOP 15 screenings in November 2023.
Category III and the Audience Award is non-financial - electronic statuette + certificate
*TOP 3 from each category receive an electronic statuette + certificate
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ENTRY AND PARTICIPATION IN KickOff
- All films must be submitted through the Film Free Way section of the KickOff festival.
- We do not accept links to films (e.g. Wetransfer, Youtube, Rapidshare, etc.) sent outside of the official submission
- All films must be submitted in English or with English subtitles.
- All films must have been produced in or after 2021
- Short films must be no shorter than 3 minutes and no longer than 30 minutes
- Feature films must be no shorter than 31 minutes and no longer than 130 minutes
- Filmmakers are responsible for the copyright of their own materials.
- By submitting a film to the KickOff festival, you grant permission for your film to be screened in front of the festival audience
- TOP 30: Films selected for screening will be notified by email.
- TOP 3 grand prize winners will be selected from the TOP 30.
- The Festival may promote clips of the submitted film on social media, based on materials provided to us by the Submitter.
- We reserve the right to change the date and location of the festival under special circumstances.
- All Submitters will be informed of any changes through our online platforms.
- We place no restrictions on the status of the release and whether the film has been previously made available online.
- Any technical problems with submitted videos are 100% the responsibility of the creators. If, at the time of judging, the video file of the submitted film does not work or does not have English subtitles (if it is in a language other than English), it will be automatically rejected, without refund.
- Please contact the festival team ASAP if there are any problems with the submission process, we will try to find a solution immediately.
- We do not provide refunds.
- By submitting an application to us, the Submitter agrees to our terms and conditions and to receive marketing newsletters in the form of emails.
- We will never transfer or sell your information to third parties.
- We do not plan to hold a festival banquet after the KIFF awards ceremony
- We reserve the right to update our terms and conditions.