The seventh annual Justice Film Festival presented by Docs/ology Films will return to the Sheen Center for Thought & Culture November 13-16, 2019 in New York City. As always, this year's event will include feature films, documentaries, and shorts from both well-known and emerging filmmakers that shine a light on social justice.
Throughout the weekend attendees will have the opportunity to screen new films and interact with filmmakers, producers, non-profit leaders, social entrepreneurs and distributors. All selected films will be invited to attend the event in New York and participate in live talk-backs with the audience after screening their movie. (Travel & accommodations are not included).
Top 5 reasons to submit your film to JFF 2019:
1. Opportunity to screen your film in New York City at the beautiful Loretto Theater in Manhattan.
2. Access to industry leaders in film marketing, publicity and distribution.
3. Feature positioning at Docsologyfilms.com, celebrating 'praiseworthy' documentary films.
4. Our mission to promote emerging filmmakers; with an emphasis on women and minorities.
5. Selection process which guarantees your film is screened by at least two selection team members, with feedback made available by request (after the festival).
The Justice Film Festival is a juried contest with awards presented in the following categories: Best Feature Film, Best Short Film and Best Justice Film. Our panel of judges includes filmmakers, entertainment executives, non-profit leaders, professors, social entrepreneurs, authors and recording artists.
Entrant warrants that entry is the Entrant’s own original work. Entrant agrees to release and hold Justice Film Festival harmless for all losses, liability, obligations, penalty expenses, charges and expenses of any kind whatsoever (including but not limited to reasonable attorney fees), whenever asserting or occurring, which Justice Film Festival may occur or pay out, or which may be asserted against Justice Film Festival. As well, the undersigned acknowledges and agrees that they have read, understood and complied with the Justice Film Festival’s Rules and Regulations for Submission.